Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noescape Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noescape Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about noescape, n=noe^kt how to find k, gaspar noe love, love gaspar noe, noes meaning in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Monika Monu

You're like a shadow of mine.
Even though we are not next to each other,
The remnants of you still follow me like a shadow.
The only way I can get rid of it
Is to be in darkness and so there shall I be forever. #darkness  #death #noescape #shadow #yqbaba #yourquote

Monika Monu

These shackles on my body are
Making me stay anchored to my past.
I walk and crawl trying to move forward,
Trying to get rid of the chains that holds me down.
But no matter how strong I become,
No matter how far I go,
The suffocation & anxiety in my heart,
Always reminds me that
I'll forever be a prisoner of my past. #prisoner #noescape #yqbaba #yqquotes  #middaythoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #mondaymotivation

Gaurav Kumar

Topic : DEPRESSION Part 8 : No Escape I know when the pain is too much, we just want any way possible to be free from that suffering as soon as possible... Escaping from these problems might work but it only delays the inevitable, not completely eliminating them from our lives... I was one of those escapists... Whenever any problems hits me, I always tries to give random reasan to myself and cut myself off from the world by plugging in my earphones in my ears to the world of music where there #Problems #Survive #Fight #depression #depressionisreal #noescape #nightdweller_

read more
Work distracts me
Music relaxes me
Sleep calms me
But the fear comes 
Again and again
To scare me
To the death

Topic : DEPRESSION
Part 8 : No Escape

I know when the pain is too much, we just want any way possible to be free from that suffering as soon as possible...
Escaping from these problems might work but it only delays the inevitable, not completely  eliminating them from our lives... 
I was one of those escapists... Whenever any problems hits me, I always tries to give random reasan to myself and cut myself off from the world by plugging in my earphones in my ears to the world of music where there

Sherlock Doyle

She keeps telling me that she's my sister and that I should take my medicine. #doll #Drown #devil #Fear #noescape #return #swim #spookiansclub Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
I pushed her from the bridge and rushed back home.
But she reached home before me, and I found her siting on my bed, smiling.

I did not know that dolls could swim. She keeps telling me that she's my sister and that I should take my medicine.

#doll #drown #devil #fear #noescape #return #swim
#spookiansclub
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

stop repeating everything over and over again.

I'm trapped in a time loop
which I can't escape and trapped in a time loop

#trapped #time #loop #repeat #scifishortstory #helpless #noescape #timetravel I'm

Sherlock Doyle

Where are you trapped? #Collab and share what are you doing this #latesaturdaynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Wish #Homeless #shootingstar #noescape

read more
                                   as I sit on the pavement in the cold, I see a shooting star striking across the sky.
Being homeless, I wish for four walls around me and a roof above my head.

I was really surprised when my wish was granted, but even more so,
when I realized I had forgot to wish for any door or windows.
 Where are you trapped?

#Collab and share what are you doing this #latesaturdaynight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Siddharth Sirsat

You thought you were a liberator
And, I was unlocking myself from getting ensnared.
This is me,
Trying to convince myself that everything that binds would vanished
and I'd be set free.

I learned to let it hurt. #yqbaba #morningthoughts #hurtfeelings #noescape #trustbroken

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification