Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertomysis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertomysis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Hemalatha G

My dear akka,  I won't say I love you, I never told, and I never will. You keep asking me why don't I say "Love you too" whenever you say so. You keep crushing me, which you call as hug, when I hate it the most. I haven't pushed you. I haven't hugged you back. But still, you trace out my love for you. I'm writing to you with a hope that you'll not read this.  Back to 2003, the time when you hated me the most. Whenever someone ignores you and lifts me up, you would hate me. Wonder how do you I know all this? Dumbo, you told this a thousand times. Then as I grew up, I started respecting you. When you call someone "akka", I would be like "Someone elder than you! Gosh! This can't happen". I told this to you no? Yes, I did, and it's lucid that your bad memory would've erased it all.  Those evenings when I used to wait for you, watching the gate achingly; 'cause only you can save me from that little animal, yes, our b-r-o-t-h-e-r :-P. Those days, when you used to return from tuition; I doubt if you ever had a glance at its walls atleast! Those life theories, which I never understood! I wasn't that close with you when I was a kid, or I don't remember the attachment we had.  #yqbaba #postmandiaries #yqletters #letterday2 #lettertomysis

read more

My dear akka, 

I won't say I love you, I never told, and I never will.
You keep asking me why don't I say 
"Love you too" whenever you say so. You keep
Crushing me, which you call as hug, 
When I hate it the most. I haven't pushed you.
I haven't hugged you back. But still, you trace out 
My love for you. I'm writing to you with a hope 
That you'll not read this. 

(Caption)
 My dear akka, 

I won't say I love you, I never told, and I never will. You keep asking me why don't I say "Love you too" whenever you say so. You keep crushing me, which you call as hug, when I hate it the most. I haven't pushed you. I haven't hugged you back. But still, you trace out my love for you. I'm writing to you with a hope that you'll not read this. 

Back to 2003, the time when you hated me the most. Whenever someone ignores you and lifts me up, you would hate me. Wonder how do you I know all this? Dumbo, you told this a thousand times. Then as I grew up, I started respecting you. When you call someone "akka", I would be like "Someone elder than you! Gosh! This can't happen". I told this to you no? Yes, I did, and it's lucid that your bad memory would've erased it all. 

Those evenings when I used to wait for you, watching the gate achingly; 'cause only you can save me from that little animal, yes, our b-r-o-t-h-e-r :-P. Those days, when you used to return from tuition; I doubt if you ever had a glance at its walls atleast! Those life theories, which I never understood! I wasn't that close with you when I was a kid, or I don't remember the attachment we had. 

Toofani

#HappyRakshaBandhan तोहफतन मिली तू है मुझे खोना ना चहु कभी तुझे #हमशीरा #yqbaba #yqdidi #lettertomysis #toofanigaurav

read more

सोच हिज़्र-रुत कभी वो आये ही नही
      ब्याह लायक बताये जो कुंडी खटखटाये ही नही

नींदे उड़ाए कोई घर जमाई बन जाये वही
         ताना दिए बगैर तेरे खुशी छाये ही नही

गुफ्तगू करे हम बे-आवाज़ इशारों अदा से
          फिदा हुए लोग पर समझ पाये ही नही

श्रावण पूर्णिमा से पहले तही-जेब थी सारी 
       सलामती मिरी तोहफ़तन कुछ और जताये ही नही! 
 #happyrakshabandhan
तोहफतन मिली तू है मुझे
  खोना ना चहु कभी तुझे
#हमशीरा

payal jaswal

To my sister, Yes, yes, I know we don't have any brother. And I won't lie when I was a kid, I felt sad when I saw my friends tying rakhi on their brothers' hand. But growing up made me realise, I don't need anyone when you're on my side. I still remember, how I used to cry when you teased me that we'd picked you from the trashcan, and now I won't even mind if you'd picked me from somewhere because that had ultimately given me you as a sister. From holding my hand while crossing the road to sc #yqbaba #yqpostman #lettertomysis

read more
To my sister,

I still remember, how I used to cry when you teased me that we'd picked you from the trashcan, and now I won't even mind if you'd picked me from somewhere because that had ultimately given me you as a sister.
 To my sister,

Yes, yes, I know we don't have any brother. And I won't lie when I was a kid, I felt sad when I saw my friends tying rakhi on their brothers' hand. But growing up made me realise, I don't need anyone when you're on my side.

I still remember, how I used to cry when you teased me that we'd picked you from the trashcan, and now I won't even mind if you'd picked me from somewhere because that had ultimately given me you as a sister.

From holding my hand while crossing the road to sc

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification