Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d18s2meme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d18s2meme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Hansika Bansal

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpmeme #eccedentesiasthb #d18s2meme

read more
Lemme make lassi with 
these pages & drink. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 2

📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! 

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

I got extra negative marks.😢😢😢 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
so, I will impress the teacher,
by making memes in supplement.
she will give me extra-marks. I got extra negative marks.😢😢😢

~Open for all~

Het Modi

😎😎😎 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
let me disturb other,
I will not fail alone. 😎😎😎

~Open for all~

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #YQMeme #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
but I know, shaktimaan
will come and help me. ~Open for all~

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

bhai bachhaliya tune😅😅😅 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
but that Angel-like Topper
is sitting right infront of me.
Thank you God 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 bhai bachhaliya tune😅😅😅

~Open for all~

Het Modi

Then, I got failed😁😅😅 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
but I've heard that 
"the one who knows nothing, is 
the one who knows everything" Then, I got failed😁😅😅

~Open for all~

Funny Singh🐼

Aur is tarah engineering student, engineering ki 'matti plete' kar rahe hain😂😂😜🤣🤣 #funnysingh #Engineering #Engineer ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #pnpmeme #d18s2meme

read more
Maine kahin suna tha ki :
Engineer ko 'Test Fight' 
karne ke liye,
'Ek hi Raat' kafi hoti hai.💪 Aur is tarah engineering student, engineering ki 'matti plete' kar rahe hain😂😂😜🤣🤣

#funnysingh #engineering #engineer
~Open for all~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification