Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best popcornocean Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best popcornocean Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pregnancy me popcorn kha sakte hai kya, happy and fun pop background music for videos, pl8600 pop and lock, pop art for kids, best 80s pop songs of all time,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Het Modi

Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Lune'. What is a Lune? It is a Japanese poetry form which should be of three lines with 3-5-3 syllable count. 3syllables in first line, 5 in second and 3 in third line. What are syllables? Syllables are breaks in words as you speak them over. So, make sure that you count syllables properly. Here's an example of a Lune: #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d18s2 #popcornocean #d18s2uniqueprompt2

read more
residing
in heart, he grew old,
died, love lived Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 2

📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Lune'. What is a Lune? It is a Japanese poetry form which should be of three lines with 3-5-3 syllable count. 3syllables in first line, 5 in second and 3 in third line.  What are syllables? Syllables are breaks in words as you speak them over. So, make sure that you count syllables properly.

Here's an example of a Lune:

Het Modi

wolf = a change for good. Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Lune'. What is a Lune? It is a Japanese poetry form which should be of three lines with 3-5-3 syllable count. 3syllables in first line, 5 in second and 3 in third line. What are syllables? Syllables are breaks in words as you speak them over. So, make sure that you count syllables properly. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d18s2 #popcornocean #d18s2uniqueprompt2

read more
lone wolf fought,
alone against thought,
won again. wolf = a change for good.

Open for all~

📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Lune'. What is a Lune? It is a Japanese poetry form which should be of three lines with 3-5-3 syllable count. 3syllables in first line, 5 in second and 3 in third line.  What are syllables? Syllables are breaks in words as you speak them over. So, make sure that you count syllables properly.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this alluring background enhance the beauty in it. 📢 Try to contain your quote in the bg only. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnppicprompt #d18s2 #popcornocean #d18s2boat

read more
filled with words,
a lake resides in me.
a stream of emotion,
flow through my mind.
joining itself with the
slowly evaporating ocean
of distant memories. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this alluring background enhance the beauty in it.

📢 Try to contain your quote in the bg only.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 2 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you. #YourQuoteAndMine #thoughtfullhue #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d18s2 #popcornocean #d18s22in1

read more
So, live in the present always, 
let all the worries
of future fade away.
lets together enjoy
the present of every moment, which
the present presents to us. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 2 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you.

Het Modi

I got extra negative marks.😢😢😢 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
so, I will impress the teacher,
by making memes in supplement.
she will give me extra-marks. I got extra negative marks.😢😢😢

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!!

Het Modi

😎😎😎 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
let me disturb other,
I will not fail alone. 😎😎😎

~Open for all~

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #YQMeme #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
but I know, shaktimaan
will come and help me. ~Open for all~

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

bhai bachhaliya tune😅😅😅 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
but that Angel-like Topper
is sitting right infront of me.
Thank you God 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 bhai bachhaliya tune😅😅😅

~Open for all~

Het Modi

Then, I got failed😁😅😅 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #YQMeme #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d18s2meme #hue_of_humour #popcornocean

read more
but I've heard that 
"the one who knows nothing, is 
the one who knows everything" Then, I got failed😁😅😅

~Open for all~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification