Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearwind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearwind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Shail Raghuvanshi

Dear Wind, Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love like you carry the waves with you? I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. _____ Dear Writers, Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #yolewrimo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #wind #cinemagraph #DayOne #dearwind

read more
Your presence gives me hope 
that someday
things shall be fine again.
I shall be able to embrace my friends
or,
pat my neighbour's kids affectionately without inviting fear or worry.
Oh wind! Please carry this message to the Creator 
and,
convey to Him our belief in Him! Dear Wind,
Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love
like you carry the waves with you?
I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. 
_____
Dear Writers,

Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #YoLeWriMo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g

साहस

Dear Wind, Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love like you carry the waves with you? I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. _____ Dear Writers, Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #yolewrimo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #DayOne #dearwind

read more
Please go where
 My dear is there
Given my massage and told that
You are in late
He is still wait

Dear Wind,
Did you carry my love letters with you when you met my love
like you carry the waves with you?
I'm asking because last night he arrived at my shore, drunk on my words. 
_____
Dear Writers,

Each new month, we bring to you a new month long challenge. In April, it was poems. In May, stories and June was for memes. This July, we have decided to bring to you a month filled with letters. Presenting the YourQuote Letter Writing Month or #YoLeWriMo. Let's write letters of love and hope, of g

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification