Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifmynosecouldspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifmynosecouldspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ol0004 ifm, ynos,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say? Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? #yqmuses #cinemagraph #Muses #personify #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Don't pry and incite me 
The mask has anyways irritated me
I wanna flow and if you dare stop me I'll block your airway.' Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?
Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? 

#yqmuses #cinemagraph #muses #personify #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say? Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? #Collab #yqmuses #cinemagraph #Muses #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
"I'm so stuffy. Otrivin please 🙏
I'm blocked, 
will you unblock me please? 
lemme just flow
I await my release
and once done
I promise you relief.
Hey, otrivin please."🙏 Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?
Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? 

#collab #yqmuses #cinemagraph #muses #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say? Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? #yqmuses #cinemagraph #Muses #personify #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank God, the levelling mask has done a great job... Nobody has his nose high up in the air!!  Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

#yqmuses #cinemagraph #muses #personify #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse  #YourQuoteAndMine

हेमन्त जाट

Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say? Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? #Collab #yqmuses #cinemagraph #Muses #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
"I'm all alone. 
Why you need someone?" Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

#collab #yqmuses #cinemagraph #muses #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse  #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
don't be too picky  Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
the first drop of rain smell makes me think I was born once again. Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

Dr Upama Singh

read more
my service is to provide fresh air for breathing to keep you alive and also provide some beauty to your face Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

Nisha Chauhan

read more
I always knew I was there to smell good and bad, but never thought of being the reason for fear and dead !
Covid made this happen, now keep me cover with tighten threads. Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

kUr Gaglani

#Sneeze :p Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say? Would it complain or rejoice about being behind a mask since 2020? What makes your nose flare up or exhale a sigh of relief? #yqmuses #cinemagraph #Muses #personify #ifmynosecouldspeak #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
हांक छी #sneeze :p

Almost everybody is sick with runny noses and upset tummies, how are you, dear writer? If your nose could speak, what would it say?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification