Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cricketphilosophy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cricketphilosophy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about watson and crick, hitters in cricket, shitman of cricket, cricket quotes in english, inspiring cricket quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Bad Poet

Life is Cricket 3 Joe Root is a phenomenal player and so is Johnny Bairstow. These two players are a treat to watch. Also, these two players have the ability to break 1.3 billion hearts. Yes, the ongoing partnership between the two is going to hurt India. England bat deep and it's very likely India might lose the game. When I was a little boy, I actually used to cry when India lost cricket matches, but when India used to win I used to get tickled pink! Would you believe if I told you team Ind #cricketphilosophy

read more
about letting go of things, people and dreams Life is Cricket #3

Joe Root is a phenomenal player and so is Johnny Bairstow. These two players are a treat to watch. Also, these two players have the ability to break 1.3 billion hearts. Yes, the ongoing partnership between the two is going to hurt India. England bat deep and it's very likely India might lose the game.

When I was a little boy, I actually used to cry when India lost cricket matches, but when India used to win I used to get tickled pink! Would you believe if I told you team Ind

Bad Poet

Life is Cricket 2 'Who is Stuart Broad?' If I ask you this question you will probably say he is the bowler who was hit for 6 consecutive sixes in an over by Yuvraj Singh. Oh, and you'll obviously mention Jasprit Bumrah too, who scored 35 runs in his over yesterday– another embarrassing world record for Broad! But is this it? I bet there is more. Stuart Broad has 551 test wickets in 156* test matches. To help you understand the immensity of this achievement, let me tell you that he is above th #cricketphilosophy #stuartbroad

read more
the tragedy of being Stuart Broad  Life is Cricket #2

'Who is Stuart Broad?' If I ask you this question you will probably say he is the bowler who was hit for 6 consecutive sixes in an over by Yuvraj Singh. Oh, and you'll obviously mention Jasprit Bumrah too, who scored 35 runs in his over yesterday– another embarrassing world record for Broad! But is this it? I bet there is more.

Stuart Broad has 551 test wickets in 156* test matches. To help you understand the immensity of this achievement, let me tell you that he is above th

Bad Poet

Life is Cricket 1 There is something glorious about test cricket. An ardent lover of the game will know what I mean here. According to my definition, an ardent lover is someone who has been watching, listening, or playing cricket for at least 15 years— yes, that's my criteria. Do I qualify as an ardent lover of the game? Of course! When you fall deeply in love with the game, you realise many things about life. There are lessons, realisations, and rich memories; and everything is cherished as #lifeiscricket #cricketphilosophy #roseatesparkles

read more
about ardent lovers, Rishab Pant, and second chances Life is Cricket #1

There is something glorious about test cricket. An ardent lover of the game will know what I mean here. According to my definition, an ardent lover is someone who has been watching, listening, or playing cricket for at least 15 years— yes, that's my criteria. Do I qualify as an ardent lover of the game? Of course!

When you fall deeply in love with the game, you realise many things about life. There are lessons, realisations, and rich memories; and everything is cherished as

Bad Poet

Batting is a lonesome affair especially when you're struggling. It makes you feel insecure, incapable, and unworthy when you're finding it hard to score runs. Sometimes it's so bad you feel that your own people might lose faith in you and that's the worst fear for me as a batsman. I remember a friendly game from more than a decade ago. I was a very young boy in a completely different place among a bunch of players who were pretty alien to me. I was nervous simply because I didn't know them. But #cricketphilosophy #roseatesparkles

read more
29/218

a lonesome affair  Batting is a lonesome affair especially when you're struggling. It makes you feel insecure, incapable, and unworthy when you're finding it hard to score runs. Sometimes it's so bad you feel that your own people might lose faith in you and that's the worst fear for me as a batsman.

I remember a friendly game from more than a decade ago. I was a very young boy in a completely different place among a bunch of players who were pretty alien to me. I was nervous simply because I didn't know them. But

Bad Poet

It was definitely an evening since the ground was covered half in shade. The game definitely had been completed since I was standing there along with other players doing something I couldn't clearly see. I was looking at myself from some high ground just like Holden Caulfield was looking at the football game in The Catcher in the Rye. It seemed like an inevitable dusk was coming not just in my ground but my life as well. My focus was on myself since I could see only the silhouettes of everyone #cricketphilosophy #roseatesparkles

read more
24/218

First love
 It was definitely an evening since the ground was covered half in shade. The game definitely had been completed since I was standing there along with other players doing something I couldn't clearly see. I was looking at myself from some high ground just like Holden Caulfield was looking at the football game in The Catcher in the Rye. It seemed like an inevitable dusk was coming not just in my ground but my life as well.

My focus was on myself since I could see only the silhouettes of everyone

Bad Poet

*A loser? Me?* I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri #thegameoflife #Batting #lookingback #cricketstory #badpoet #Intimidation #cricketphilosophy

read more
Looking back on that game, 
I never for once thought 
that 'right, I should not 
play here', when one bad 
ball could have easily ended
my cricket (or vision) forever.

(story in caption) *A loser? Me?*

I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. 

There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri

Bad Poet

There are days in life when your face glows like the full moon enchanting the sky. And then there are days when you can't help mourning your ugly craters when everyone is fast asleep. You'll believe in the idea of home for at least once in your life. It can be a person, a place, or a story. You'll fall completely for this home hoping it will last forever. But then one season, one year, or a lifetime later you will find yourself thrown out of your own home. And when it happens you'll have nowher #Hope #Home #petrichor #badpoet #homeiswheretheheartis #homesmellslike #cricketphilosophy #aplacecalledhome

read more
You'll believe in the idea of home for at least once in your life. It can be a person, a place, or a story. You'll fall completely for this home hoping it will last forever. But then one season, one year, or a lifetime later you will find yourself thrown out of your own home. And when it happens you'll have nowhere to go. There are days in life when your face glows like the full moon enchanting the sky. And then there are days when you can't help mourning your ugly craters when everyone is fast asleep.

You'll believe in the idea of home for at least once in your life. It can be a person, a place, or a story. You'll fall completely for this home hoping it will last forever. But then one season, one year, or a lifetime later you will find yourself thrown out of your own home. And when it happens you'll have nowher

Bad Poet

*The sound of silence* "What the fu*k dude?" I want to scream and shoot the honest words at my own player but I don't. He sent such a terrible throw to the keeper it messed up the game. It was the last ball and they needed 3 runs with the tail enders playing. But his terrible throw made them run 2 runs when there were none. Being the captain, I'm furious. I'm furious because the game we should have won is now forced into a super over. I am furious because I don't like losing. I am furious becau #Cricket #Batsman #soundofsilence #Batting #thesoundofsilence #cricketstory #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
"'Hatt Bhen****,' I scream at the top of my lungs to no one in particular. Then the most intense silence follows..."

(story in caption)
 *The sound of silence*

"What the fu*k dude?" I want to scream and shoot the honest words at my own player but I don't. He sent such a terrible throw to the keeper it messed up the game. It was the last ball and they needed 3 runs with the tail enders playing. But his terrible throw made them run 2 runs when there were none. Being the captain, I'm furious. I'm furious because the game we should have won is now forced into a super over. I am furious because I don't like losing. I am furious becau

Bad Poet

*the essence of cricket* players in the huddle arms around each other dying to express themselves looked fascinating from my eyes i was just another player in the huddle a batsman with a determined face #Cricket #GameOfLife #GameForLife #Batsman #cricketlife #cricketstory #badpoet #cricketphilosophy

read more
The essence of cricket

(poem in caption) *the essence of cricket*

players in the huddle
arms around each other
dying to express themselves
looked fascinating from my eyes
i was just another player in the huddle
a batsman with a determined face

Bad Poet

As the bowler positions himself on his run up, you're not thinking about your stumps going for a toss because you want to watch the ball with as much focus as possible. You tap your bat after scanning the field, you're not thinking about giving a dolly to the short cover fielder. Or a hopeless nick to the keeper or the first slip fielder. You want to play long, right? As he jumps on his bowling stride, you are not thinking of the possibility of a run out. You are just wanting to attack or defe #Cricket #GameOfLife #GameForLife #Batsman #Batting #badpoet #cricketphilosophy #batandball

read more
When you get out, you get out. When you die, you die. If you really get this one thing, most of your life is sorted.

(caption)  As the bowler positions himself on his run up, you're not thinking about your stumps going for a toss because you want to watch the ball with as much focus as possible.

You tap your bat after scanning the field, you're not thinking about giving a dolly to the short cover fielder. Or a hopeless nick to the keeper or the first slip fielder. You want to play long, right?

As he jumps on his bowling stride, you are not thinking of the possibility of a run out. You are just wanting to attack or defe
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification