Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabwithkp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabwithkp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, collected stories and pictures that reflect wit and humour, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Saket Shindikar

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #collabwithkp #Collab #openforcollab #yqbaba #FreshThoughts #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal

read more
& 
Miracles Do Happen Secretly ! OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁

#collabwithkp #collab #openforcollab #yqbaba #freshthoughts #oneliner  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal

Saket Shindikar

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #collabwithkp #Collab #openforcollab #yqbaba #FreshThoughts #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal

read more
& 
Miracles Do Happen Secretly ! OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁

#collabwithkp #collab #openforcollab #yqbaba #freshthoughts #oneliner  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal

Chitra Iyer

Hey people, you can try to continue this prompt ❤️🌻 #myeyeswander #collabwithkp #openforcollab #collabwithme #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

read more
with my aching heart
resting themselves on the 
peak of nothingness,
feeling its fullness, opening
up to the serenity of aloneness,
willing themselves to clear 
away the mist of sadness,
giving free reign to the
heart to rise in love with all 
that is, embracing the beauty
of ugliness, finally making
peace with cosmic oneness..
 Hey people, you can try to continue this prompt ❤️🌻

#myeyeswander #collabwithkp #openforcollab #collabwithme #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

srilatha lion

Come on, people ☺️ Participate in this #rapidfire and write your #owncollabprompt for your readers to collab on. #collabwithkp #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That last day
It turned my ❤ into a 💔 Come on, people ☺️

Participate in this #rapidfire and write your #owncollabprompt for your readers to collab on.

#collabwithkp
#YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

🌹Good afternoon, writers! Since it is #proposeday, we have come up with this wallpaper exclusively for #rzpartners #Collab 🌹Write down your thoughts in the boxes and make sure they are relevant to the theme we've written already. Font: Crimson Italic Size: 5 #yqbaba #yqrestzone #FreshThoughts #collabwithkp #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Oh love let's burn my ego
But leave some I'm human
Not alien 🌹Good afternoon, writers! Since it is #proposeday, we have come up with this wallpaper exclusively for #rzpartners #collab 

🌹Write down your thoughts in the boxes and make sure they are relevant to the theme we've written already. 

Font: Crimson Italic
Size: 5

#yqbaba #yqrestzone  #freshthoughts #collabwithkp

Cerebral Derange

🌹Good afternoon, writers! Since it is #proposeday, we have come up with this wallpaper exclusively for #rzpartners #Collab 🌹Write down your thoughts in the boxes and make sure they are relevant to the theme we've written already. Font: Crimson Italic Size: 5 #yqbaba #yqrestzone #FreshThoughts #collabwithkp #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Oh love let's burn my ego
But leave some I'm human
Not alien 🌹Good afternoon, writers! Since it is #proposeday, we have come up with this wallpaper exclusively for #rzpartners #collab 

🌹Write down your thoughts in the boxes and make sure they are relevant to the theme we've written already. 

Font: Crimson Italic
Size: 5

#yqbaba #yqrestzone  #freshthoughts #collabwithkp

Sourajita D

The silly heart of mine refuses to be a customer in a market, which trades sympathy to buy fondness. -Zephyr Limns. I have a heart, not, the wealth of kings to squander over alluring damsels. I will gamble my heart, but, not today. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wildwhispers #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #notsorandom_talkwith_sy #sourajita #collabwithkp

read more
Just cause she 
shines like 
the star,
doesn't mean
she has to belong
 to your night sky!  The silly heart of mine 
refuses to be a customer 
in a market, which trades sympathy 
to buy fondness.

-Zephyr Limns.

I have a heart, not, the wealth of kings to squander over alluring damsels. I will gamble my heart, but, not today.

Het Modi

thanks for the invitation Kumarpal bhaiya ❤️❤️❤️ Open for collab ❤️ Collab with Pen n Popcorn and unbottle those words within🌟 #pnpunbottle #pnp070720 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #thoughtfulhues #collabwithkp #collabbyhm

read more
From the long lived stars,
To the so-called immortal
blackholes, the life will degrade
for all,
the change is of temporary
making itself more permanent
than all. thanks for the invitation Kumarpal bhaiya ❤️❤️❤️

Open for collab ❤️ 

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and unbottle those words within🌟

#pnpunbottle #pnp070720 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #thoughtfulhues #collabwithkp

Ashu

Hey people, you can try to continue this prompt ❤️🌻 #myeyeswander #collabwithkp #openforcollab #collabwithme #yqbaba #Mycollab_ashu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

read more
In the azure sky 
to find out 
what the stars are
doing in brightness.

In the shops where 
the shopkeepers measure
the oil and milk in kilograms.

In the books where 
Rumi or Shakespeare 
show their magic through words. Hey people, you can try to continue this prompt ❤️🌻

#myeyeswander #collabwithkp #openforcollab #collabwithme #yqbaba #mycollab_ashu #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kumarpal Vardhan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification