Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d28solo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d28solo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Het Modi

(continue) "Mom, will there be rain tomorrow???", i said nonchalantly. "It's been a lot today!!!", i added with a nod of sorry. "Dad, pass me a roti." Passing the bread he said," What will happen if the rain started today only!!! We will need to move our washing machine immediately!" And all laughed. From the sofa, mom just beside me whispered,"Is that a quake, nah it's just an illusion." And at the very next moment she shouted," It's an EARTHQUAKE!!! RUN!!! RUN TO THE GROUND STRAIGHT!!!" Alar #hues_of_story #d28acc #d28solo #d28convostory

read more
After the immense rain in the morning at 4 a.m., we were discussing the morning of tomorrow, about the future rain which maybe awaiting to wake us again in the early morning.

//continue in caption// (continue)

"Mom, will there be rain tomorrow???", i said nonchalantly. "It's been a lot today!!!", i added with a nod of sorry. 
"Dad, pass me a roti." Passing the bread he said," What will happen if the rain started today only!!! We will need to move our washing machine immediately!" And all laughed. From the sofa, mom just beside me whispered,"Is that a quake, nah it's just an illusion." And at the very next moment she shouted," It's an EARTHQUAKE!!! RUN!!! RUN TO THE GROUND STRAIGHT!!!" Alar

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Beautify this bg with your beautiful words. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d28acc #d28solo #hues_of_science #d28picprompt2

read more
in my lows, i listen
to the high beats
matching my frequency
they make me resonate
to a frequency 
till the heart beats free,
and mood swings high. ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 

📢 Beautify this bg with your beautiful words.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this bg and make us ROFLMAO! 😆😆 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d28acc #d28solo #hues_of_humour #d28meme

read more
My friend: I had just closed my eyes, I was not sleeping.
Me: ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this bg and make us ROFLMAO! 😆😆

📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this strike through. Write your words in place of the striked off words and make it a creative one. 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpstrikethrough #d28acc #d28solo #d28strikethrough

read more
as an imperfect love.
 ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this strike through. Write your words in place of the striked off words and make it a creative one. 

📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

You too should let the criticisms flow, uninterrupted, ignored all alone. ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words relevantly #pennpopcorn #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d28acc #d28solo #d28picprompt1

read more
Criticism in air,
She was breathing fast,
Packed them inside 
Her blown-up mouth.
Before choking off,
She let them go
By blowing a ballon from them,
And she let them go
Alone in the open sky,
She let them flow, uninterrupted. You too should let the criticisms flow, uninterrupted, ignored all alone.

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words relevantly

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this bg and pen down your words of wisdom. 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnptftd #d28heart #thoughtfulhues #d28acc #d28solo

read more
"in the world of sharp, sturdy 
stones; my father has a heart, 
a rocky one." ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this bg and pen down your words of wisdom.

Het Modi

Try again and again. ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this bg and pen down your words of wisdom. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnptftd #d28heart #thoughtfulhues #d28acc #d28solo

read more
"even a fragile thing like water 
can shape a sturdy stone if 
given time" Try again and again.

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this bg and pen down your words of wisdom.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification