Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpsociallyshoo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpsociallyshoo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#popthefunday4 #pennpopcorn #popthefun #pnpsociallyshoo 'Life hasn't been fair to all', so say those who haven't been blessed with a fair skin Wouldn't it have been fair if God had made us colour blind, more specifically.. with regards to the color black? We, the blacks would then have been given a fair deal, na?, they opine

read more
Racism is a                 Black lives
Pandemic                   matter #popthefunday4
#pennpopcorn
#popthefun
#pnpsociallyshoo

'Life hasn't been fair to all', so say those who haven't been blessed with a fair skin
Wouldn't it have been fair if God had made us colour blind, more specifically.. with regards to the color black?
We, the blacks would then have been given a fair deal, na?, they opine

Mahima Jain

बताओ, बताओ कौन उड़ा रहा है?? 😂😂😂 Pen n Popcorn #popthefun #popthefunday4 #pennpopcorn #pnpsociallyshoo #pnpmeme #yqhumour #Humour #genderequality

read more
अब यह अफवाह कौन उड़ा रहा है कि भगवान जी लिंग भेद कम करने के लिए पुरुषों को भी महीने में 5 दिन अशुद्ध रखेंगे।।
 बताओ, बताओ कौन उड़ा रहा है?? 😂😂😂

Pen n Popcorn
#popthefun #popthefunday4 
#pennpopcorn 
#pnpsociallyshoo 
#pnpmeme 
#yqhumour

The Dream Doodler

Always I write lines 4... 8... 12 My pen, these days mock me What is the point to spend heaven like ink Against the ones who can't get even one line if I compose 12000 for being free P.S: I don't think that it's offending. I wrote what I felt. Sorry if I have hurt anyone's sentiment. #pennpopcorn #popthefun #popthefunday4 #pnpsociallyshoo

read more
They say we have changed,
drastic change, lead to our end
as if end was our fate
Can they manage to be in the cave once again?

They say what we wear matter
short NO, long goes
How much short are they?
Need Complan to grow again?

They question our decency
Why not we now bring out our wild ass out
To show them what high paid education
But a degenarated mind bring Always I write lines 4... 8... 12
My pen, these days mock me
What is the point to spend heaven like ink 
Against the ones who can't get even one line if I compose 12000 for being free

P.S: I don't think that it's offending. I wrote what I felt. Sorry if I have hurt anyone's sentiment.

Het Modi

*I punched in his face* "Covidiot!" *took him for the covid test* _____________ for a better read: "Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real." #popthefun #myfavhues #hue_of_humour #socialhues #hue_of_change #punnyhues #popthefunday4 #pnpsociallyshoo

read more
"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

"Oh, really! So we all are just a bunch of fools!? Like what you think the scientist are doing right now in their lab? They go there in the name of making a vaccine and do weeds? Or just try to find a perfect strategy for playing among us? 

And lockdown what was it for? The world was getting rich but the politicians were like 'Nah, esa kese hone de? sab amir hoge to hamara kya hoga? kisko riswat dege?' So, they brought lockdown to make everyone poor. Or they too wanted to do weeds with the filmstars before they all get caught? Or they were bored and wanted to play among us, and check whether the scientist's strategy was working or not? And they ordered to wear mask for equality purposes, they care about the laws, right?

And WHO is who? An organization meaning "Who the Hell is Out!?", an organization specially made to promote indoor games? An organization who is sponsored by the among us?

I think you're correct. There is no corona, it's just AMONG US!"

"Yes, bro. You're brilliant! This could be correct! Now I'll share this in my family whatsapp group." *I punched in his face*
"Covidiot!"
*took him for the covid test*

"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

Het Modi

Untouchability

"I won't touch you, take that garbage from the dustbin!"

"Thank god! I too don't want to touch who produces this much garbage everyday!" aunty, kata laga?🤭

#popthefunday4 #popthefun #socialhues #hues_of_change #pennpopcorn #untouchability   #pnpsociallyshoo #hue_of_humour

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification