Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hue_of_change Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hue_of_change Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aati hai raat odhe hue dard ka kafan lyrics, hum to deewane hue yaar, bigde hue nawab hai, ujde hue gharo se awaz lyrics, aati hai raat odhe hue dard ka kafan 1000,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

*I punched in his face* "Covidiot!" *took him for the covid test* _____________ for a better read: "Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real." #popthefun #myfavhues #hue_of_humour #socialhues #hue_of_change #punnyhues #popthefunday4 #pnpsociallyshoo

read more
"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

"Oh, really! So we all are just a bunch of fools!? Like what you think the scientist are doing right now in their lab? They go there in the name of making a vaccine and do weeds? Or just try to find a perfect strategy for playing among us? 

And lockdown what was it for? The world was getting rich but the politicians were like 'Nah, esa kese hone de? sab amir hoge to hamara kya hoga? kisko riswat dege?' So, they brought lockdown to make everyone poor. Or they too wanted to do weeds with the filmstars before they all get caught? Or they were bored and wanted to play among us, and check whether the scientist's strategy was working or not? And they ordered to wear mask for equality purposes, they care about the laws, right?

And WHO is who? An organization meaning "Who the Hell is Out!?", an organization specially made to promote indoor games? An organization who is sponsored by the among us?

I think you're correct. There is no corona, it's just AMONG US!"

"Yes, bro. You're brilliant! This could be correct! Now I'll share this in my family whatsapp group." *I punched in his face*
"Covidiot!"
*took him for the covid test*

"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

Het Modi

The International Day of Cooperatives is an annual celebration of the cooperative movement that takes place on the first Saturday of July since 1923. The first Cooperative Credit Societies Act, 1904, marked the beginning of cooperative movement in India. Initially, the primary objective of cooperation was to safeguard the interests of the poor farmers from private money lenders. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a two line story expressing the plight of farmers today. dnd2linestor #yqdnd #collabbyhm #DND2linestory #socialhues #hue_of_change #internationalcooperativesday #dndfarmersplight

read more
in his cup-shaped smile,
he carried sorrows, unploughed. The International Day of Cooperatives is an annual celebration of the cooperative movement that takes place on the first Saturday of July since 1923.

The first Cooperative Credit Societies Act, 1904, marked the beginning of cooperative movement in India. Initially, the primary objective of cooperation was to safeguard the interests of the poor farmers from private money lenders.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a two line story expressing the plight of farmers today.

#dnd2linestor

Het Modi

Nimit was a curious child, he wasn't that good intellectual but was emotionally strong, or rather it was what one can observe, the truth was the exactly the mirror, all upsidedown. One can say he was strong because even after being teased and bullied, he never cried in public, if he "cried" he won't be considered as a "man". He "never" cried, still his identity was lost as a "man" noone accepted him. He always ran behind "his" identity of so-called Man. But as said running on the wrong path ca #LGBT #accelewriter #d22solo #pnpreview #d26acc #hue_of_change #d26storywriting #hues_of_story

read more
●Human Spectrum●

Drip... drip...
tick... tick...
the drops of water were sonorously striking the metal roof making the ringing sound in the atmosphere and his soul too. He was there, enjoying the beautiful scenario of rain, his favorite one. Though he was watching the rain with joy, there persisted a curiosity of watching the rainbow, the spectrum of colours.
(continue in caption) Nimit was a curious child, he wasn't that good intellectual but was emotionally strong, or rather it was what one can observe, the truth was the exactly the mirror, all upsidedown. One can say he was strong because even after being teased and bullied, he  never cried in public, if he "cried" he won't be considered as a "man". He "never" cried, still his identity was lost as a "man" noone accepted him.

He always ran behind "his" identity of so-called Man. But as said running on the wrong path ca

Het Modi

Hey guys! Today's task is to Imagine yourself in the future generation. What thoughts would you own? Do collab and let me know.. I have done one now its your turn to complete it! Bhoomika Kamath #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndteamliberty #hue_of_change #collabkarobro

read more
Didn't they knew about the term "pollution",
didn't they knew that the riches they
felt, were only an illusion,
leading them further to belive in delusions. Hey guys! 

Today's task is to Imagine yourself in the future generation.
What thoughts would you own? Do collab and let me know.. 

I have done one now its your turn to complete it! 

Bhoomika Kamath

Het Modi

OPEN FOR COLLAB!! Hello! Com'on lets #RaiseOurVoice against:- Sexual assault/rape Domestic violence/ marital rape Child abuse Violence against man #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #againstcyberbulling #dndteamliberty #hue_of_change

read more
he liked to 
play with toys,
but he has grown old now,
so he plays with her,
according to his wish.
and if the toy denied,
he would broke it into pieces.
and all called him right,
they said it was his right.
(domestic violence/ material rape) OPEN FOR COLLAB!! 

Hello! Com'on lets #RaiseOurVoice against:-

Sexual assault/rape
Domestic violence/ marital rape
Child abuse 
Violence against man

Het Modi

OPEN TO ALL For participants of One World, One Voice : This is the third prompt of Day 2. ☺ There have been many milestones for women in India. But despite the high-profile advances, the rights of women still lag behind. Girls continue to be eliminated in large numbers through the practice of female foeticide as a direct symptom of preferential attitude towards sons. Even with laws in place, approximately 1.58 crore girls have gone 'missing' from India's population since 1990. #voiceagainstinjustice #yqdnd #thoughtfullhue #voiceofcare #dndfemalefoeticide #dndteamliberty #hue_of_change

read more

"You are not killing merely a child, she is an entire family."
 OPEN TO ALL

For participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the third prompt of Day 2. ☺

There have been many milestones for women in India. But despite the high-profile advances, the rights of women still lag behind. Girls continue to be eliminated in large numbers through the practice of female foeticide as a direct symptom of preferential attitude towards sons. Even with laws in place, approximately 1.58 crore girls have gone 'missing' from India's population since 1990.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification