Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shanu_rzjashne Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shanu_rzjashne Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shanu sharma, shanu kumar 10, happy birthday shanu 590, shanu ji shanu ji, shanu sharma 720,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

There is a ghost couple living in the utmost top of the tamarind tree behind the play ground and if some little child goes alone, they will hang them up by their superficial powers and they could die suddenly without any symptoms of hanging. One day a bold little girl decided to took a visit to that place to get fresh tamarind. Her friends advised not to go there, because that ghost will kill her if she entered into their limit. But she doesn't hear anyone's advice and went there and there's is #restzone #jashnerestzone #shanstories #shanu_rzjashne #rzdeadlydec

read more
Horror story 

//Captioned// There is a ghost couple living in the utmost top of the tamarind tree behind the play ground and if some little child goes alone, they will hang them up by their superficial powers and they could die suddenly without any symptoms of hanging. One day a bold little girl decided to took a visit to that place to get fresh tamarind. Her friends advised not to go there, because that ghost will kill her if she entered into their limit. But she doesn't hear anyone's advice and went there and there's is

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Nostalgic memories in my mind which never let me sleep in peace until my life rests in peace. When I was a child, I was used to play in the streets without any restrictions. After returning from school, I ran out into parallel streets in my little town in search of my friends to play. My mom used to search me with long stick in her hands to get me home before my dad's arrival. I'm like the tamed snake studying like a good girl. My level of acting on those days will beat the Oscar awards acting. #restzone #shan_priya #jashnerestzone #shanstories #shanu_rzjashne #rznostalgicnov

read more
Nostalgic  childhood

//Captioned👇👇// Nostalgic memories in my mind which never let me sleep in peace until my life rests in peace. When I was a child, I was used to play in the streets without any restrictions. After returning from school, I ran out into parallel streets in my little town in search of my friends to play. My mom used to search me with long stick in her hands to get me home before my dad's arrival. I'm like the tamed snake studying like a good girl. My level of acting on those days will beat the Oscar awards acting.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Hope is like that last leaf hanging in tree 
after deadly storm #restzone #rzonelineroct #shanu_rzjashne #oneliner 
#shanscribbles

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Dad: It's your life. You can decide your future, don't blindly depend on others Princess : Dadda!! Why are so unique? How are you thinking so broad dad? You inspiring me more and more Dad: It's not about present paapu.. It's long term vision... It's my prime duty to set up my princess castle Princess : While other fathers selecting groom for his daughter, you allow me to catch my dreams... #restzone #dadloveforever #jashnerestzone #shanu_rzjashne #rzaugaashiqui

read more
Inspiring princess 
and her dad

//In Caption// Dad: It's your life. You can decide your future, don't blindly depend on others

Princess : Dadda!! Why are so unique? How are you thinking so broad dad? You inspiring me more and more 

Dad: It's not about present paapu.. It's long term vision... It's my prime duty to set up my princess castle

Princess : While other fathers selecting groom for his daughter, you allow me to catch my dreams...

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Oor la 10, 15 friend vechrukavan la sandhosama erukan😅😅 Ore oru friend ah vechukitu... Aiyoyooyooo🙊🙉🙉 #rzmememay #jashnerestzone #restzone #shanu_rzjashne #shan_priya #meme_with_priee

read more
Answering overthinking 
buddy and His/her 
meaningless questions Oor la 10, 15 friend vechrukavan la sandhosama erukan😅😅
Ore oru friend ah vechukitu...
Aiyoyooyooo🙊🙉🙉

#rzmememay #jashnerestzone #restzone 
#shanu_rzjashne #shan_priya #meme_with_priee

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

What attracted the active ants Before beetles and other pest surrounds the flower? Either Freshly induced aroma of honey? or Fragrance of bloomed flowers? What??🤔 It's the beauty of colorful flowers and Hardwork of micro organism in collecting it's own food Attracted my eyes and touched my heart for a moment #restzone #jashnerestzone #shan_priya_clicks #rzastheticapri #shanu_rzjashne

read more
         What attracted the active ants
Before beetles and other pest surrounds the flower?
Either Freshly induced aroma of honey?  or
Fragrance of bloomed flowers? 
What??🤔
It's the beauty of colorful flowers and
Hardwork of micro organism in collecting it's own food
Attracted my eyes and touched my heart for a moment

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Love is like aerial roots of Banyan tree... Once it's grounded to soil, it lasts forever #restzone #rzfallinginlovefeb #jashnerestzone #shanu_rzjashne #shan_priya

read more
Love arouses like the sprout in the cracked lands
In the tender hearts of little one's without limits
Heartedly connects through tough times for love
By the love to grow like aerial roots of banyan tree!!
 Love is like aerial roots of Banyan tree...
Once it's grounded to soil, it lasts forever

#restzone #rzfallinginlovefeb #jashnerestzone
#shanu_rzjashne #shan_priya

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Love me like you do, love..love..love me like you do Waiting with full love for the day to come Feeling the pain everyday on long distance Longing to feel the pain of the Cherishing smiles Feel me like i do.. feel me like i do Awaiting to exchange rings in between flowery decors With everlasting support of our friends and buddies #restzone #shan_priya #jashnerestzone #rzmusicalmar #shanu_rzjashne

read more
Feel of longing 
long distance love

//Captioned// Love me like you do, love..love..love me like you do
Waiting with full love for the day to come 
Feeling the pain everyday on long distance
Longing to feel the pain of the Cherishing smiles
Feel me like i do.. feel me like i do

Awaiting to exchange rings in between flowery decors
With everlasting support of our friends and buddies

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Following the cultural heritage In the name of ever lasting rituals Takes back the trend back to decades What is the patriotic pledges means?? "All Indians are my brother's and sister's" Said only for lip sync to stay awaked in prayers What if one culture in one country? To make our nation to developed country #restzone #shan_priya #jashnerestzone #rzjanhitjan #shanu_rzjashne

read more
Varying rituals is 
diversity or 
dissimilarity??

//Captioned 👇//
 Following the cultural heritage
In the name of ever lasting rituals
Takes back the trend back to decades
What is the patriotic pledges means??
"All Indians are my brother's and sister's"
Said only for lip sync to stay awaked in prayers
What if one culture in one country?
To make our nation to developed country

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification