Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shanstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shanstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, shuda ki shan ho, uqabi shan se lyrics, uqabi shan se, love stori shayari downlod,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

எனக்கும் ஆந்தைக்கும் போட்டி வைத்தால் நான் தான் வென்றிடுவேன். ஆம், இரவில் தான் என் மூளை சுறுசுறுப்பாக வேலை செய்யும். எந்தவொரு தொந்தரவும் இல்லாமல் இருக்கும் நேரம். ஆகையால் உறக்கத்தை பொருட்படுத்தாமல் நிம்மதியாக நினைத்த வேலையை முடித்து விட்டு உறங்க செல்வேன். அப்படியே பழகியும் விட்டது. மணி 2 ஆகாமல் உறக்கமும் வருவதில்லை. நான் தான் இப்படி என்றால் என்னுடன் சேர்ந்தவர்களும் இப்படி தான். என் அறையில் என்னோடு வசிப்பவளும் அப்படி தான்..! அன்று ஒரு நாள் இருவரும் இரவு உணவு முடித்து விட்டு வேலை பார்த்து கொண #yqகண்மணி #மையற்றகிறுக்கல்கள் #yqkanmai #tamilum_shanmuvum #shanstories

read more
என்ன சத்தம் இந்த நேரம்

எனக்கும் ஆந்தைக்கும் போட்டி வைத்தால் நான் தான் வென்றிடுவேன். 

ஆம், இரவில் தான் என் மூளை சுறுசுறுப்பாக வேலை செய்யும். எந்தவொரு தொந்தரவும் இல்லாமல் இருக்கும் நேரம். ஆகையால் உறக்கத்தை பொருட்படுத்தாமல் நிம்மதியாக நினைத்த வேலையை முடித்து விட்டு உறங்க செல்வேன்.
அப்படியே பழகியும் விட்டது. மணி 2 ஆகாமல் உறக்கமும் வருவதில்லை. 

நான் தான் இப்படி என்றால் என்னுடன் சேர்ந்தவர்களும் இப்படி தான். என் அறையில் என்னோடு வசிப்பவளும் அப்படி தான்..!

அன்று ஒரு நாள் இருவரும் இரவு  உணவு முடித்து விட்டு வேலை பார்த்து கொண

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

This is my friend's little cute chimney candle... ❤️ She asked me to take photo in her bday dress for keeping in DP. As like technical photographer, I'm searching for some property to click innovative picture and finally i got this cute candle which was one of her bday gift.✨😅😅 She was annoyed with my activities and beared all my silly things for the pretty clicks at the end.. After seeing her picture clicked by me, she asked me to leave my chemistry and Ph D, and to begin fusion style coff #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #shan_priya_clicks #shanstories

read more
      This is my friend's little cute chimney candle... ❤️ 
She asked me to take photo in her bday dress for keeping in DP. As like technical photographer, I'm searching for some property to click innovative picture and finally i got  this cute candle which was one of her bday gift.✨😅😅 She was annoyed with my activities and beared  all my silly things for the pretty clicks at the end.. 

After seeing her picture clicked by me, she asked me to leave my chemistry and Ph D, and to begin fusion style coff

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

When I and my friend returned hostel after a long tiring Monday, we both had aches throughout the body... (While entering the room, she says hii and me...) Me: What a tiring day? My whole energy is exhausted and I'm feeling like someone hammering on my head Friend: something happens fishy around us... I think they are adding something in food in our mess #ShortStory #yqbaba #Peacocks #yqstories #shan_priya_clicks #shanstories

read more
Two boys..

— % & When I and my friend returned hostel after a long tiring Monday, we both had aches throughout the body... 

(While entering the room, she says hii and me...)

Me: What a tiring day? My whole energy is exhausted and I'm feeling like someone hammering on my head

Friend: something happens fishy around us... I think they are adding something in food in our mess

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

மனிதனாக பிறந்தால் ஒரு நாளைக்கு குறைந்தது ஏழில் இருந்து ஒன்பது மணி நேரம் உறங்க வேண்டும் என்று என் நண்பன் எனக்கு அறிவுரை கூறிவிட்டு என்னிடம் நீ எல்லாம் எதற்கு தூங்குற? பேசாமல் ஆந்தைகளுக்கு துணையாக சென்று விடு.. அதுவும் உன்னை சேர்த்து கொள்ளாது.. உனக்கு தூக்கமும் வராது பசியும் வராது... ஏதோ அரிய வகை ஜந்துவாக பிறப்பெடுத்துள்ளாய் என்று அறிவுரை கூறி சலித்து கொண்டான். அவனுக்காகவாது சீக்கிரம் உறங்கி விட வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்து புத்தாண்டு அன்று தூக்கம் மறந்த தேதியை நாட்குறிப்பில் குறித்து வைத்து கொள்ளலாம் #yqkanmani #tamilum_shanmuvum #shan_priya_clicks #shanstories #தூக்கமில்லாஇரவுகள் #முழுநிலவைரசித்தபடி

read more
தூக்கமில்லா இரவுகள் - III

//முழு பதிவு கீழே👇👇// மனிதனாக பிறந்தால் ஒரு நாளைக்கு குறைந்தது ஏழில் இருந்து ஒன்பது மணி நேரம் உறங்க வேண்டும் என்று என் நண்பன் எனக்கு அறிவுரை கூறிவிட்டு என்னிடம் நீ எல்லாம் எதற்கு தூங்குற? பேசாமல் ஆந்தைகளுக்கு துணையாக சென்று விடு.. அதுவும் உன்னை சேர்த்து கொள்ளாது.. உனக்கு தூக்கமும் வராது பசியும் வராது... ஏதோ அரிய வகை ஜந்துவாக பிறப்பெடுத்துள்ளாய் என்று அறிவுரை கூறி சலித்து கொண்டான்.

அவனுக்காகவாது சீக்கிரம் உறங்கி விட வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்து புத்தாண்டு அன்று தூக்கம் மறந்த தேதியை நாட்குறிப்பில் குறித்து வைத்து கொள்ளலாம்

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

There is the strongest woman in a small town called Janu who has been blessed with a beautiful family consisting of her husband Ram and her two kids Thara and Krish. She was a cancer survivor who fought against malignant stomach cancer for the past five years. As her carcinoma was identified in an earlier stage, She went through severe medication and chemotherapy to kill the tumour cells. Ram and Janu couldn't concentrate on their children's studies. So they admitted Thara and Krish to boardin #soulfullove #shan_priya #shanstories #uniqueiansprosewriting

read more
Essence of soulful love
 in dilemma

*A Short story*

There is the strongest woman in a small town called Janu who has been blessed with a beautiful family consisting of her husband Ram and her two kids Thara and Krish. She was a cancer survivor who fought against malignant stomach cancer for the past five years. As her carcinoma was identified in an earlier stage, She went through severe medication and chemotherapy to kill the tumour cells. 

Ram and Janu couldn't concentrate on their children's studies. So they admitted Thara and Krish to boardin

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Once in a little town, there is a girl who gets bored of long holidays. Her only routine is eating, sleeping and again eating and sleeping. The situation is not only to that girl, it applies to the whole world. Yes, That was the time of the COVID-19 pandemic and all were caged inside our houses. But that girl become jealous of the birds who were flying anywhere without any restriction! Yes, I wished that I could born as a bird on that day (That jealous girl was me😐) The only job I was doing #storyofmylife #Pigeons #shan_priya_clicks #shanstories

read more
                 Once in a little town, there is a girl who gets bored of long holidays. Her only routine is eating, sleeping and again eating and sleeping. The situation is not only to that girl, it applies to the whole world. 

Yes, That was the time of the COVID-19 pandemic and all were caged inside our houses. But that girl become jealous of the birds who were flying anywhere without any restriction!

Yes, I wished that I could born as a bird on that day 
(That jealous girl was me😐)

The only job I was doing

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

There is a ghost couple living in the utmost top of the tamarind tree behind the play ground and if some little child goes alone, they will hang them up by their superficial powers and they could die suddenly without any symptoms of hanging. One day a bold little girl decided to took a visit to that place to get fresh tamarind. Her friends advised not to go there, because that ghost will kill her if she entered into their limit. But she doesn't hear anyone's advice and went there and there's is #restzone #jashnerestzone #shanstories #shanu_rzjashne #rzdeadlydec

read more
Horror story 

//Captioned// There is a ghost couple living in the utmost top of the tamarind tree behind the play ground and if some little child goes alone, they will hang them up by their superficial powers and they could die suddenly without any symptoms of hanging. One day a bold little girl decided to took a visit to that place to get fresh tamarind. Her friends advised not to go there, because that ghost will kill her if she entered into their limit. But she doesn't hear anyone's advice and went there and there's is

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Nostalgic memories in my mind which never let me sleep in peace until my life rests in peace. When I was a child, I was used to play in the streets without any restrictions. After returning from school, I ran out into parallel streets in my little town in search of my friends to play. My mom used to search me with long stick in her hands to get me home before my dad's arrival. I'm like the tamed snake studying like a good girl. My level of acting on those days will beat the Oscar awards acting. #restzone #shan_priya #jashnerestzone #shanstories #shanu_rzjashne #rznostalgicnov

read more
Nostalgic  childhood

//Captioned👇👇// Nostalgic memories in my mind which never let me sleep in peace until my life rests in peace. When I was a child, I was used to play in the streets without any restrictions. After returning from school, I ran out into parallel streets in my little town in search of my friends to play. My mom used to search me with long stick in her hands to get me home before my dad's arrival. I'm like the tamed snake studying like a good girl. My level of acting on those days will beat the Oscar awards acting.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

(Ho Ho Ho.. Ho Ho Ho.. Santa entered my room to place my gift I'm asleep and what happened next is here👇👇 ) Me: Are you really santa🙄? How did you come inside my room🤔?? Santa: yes my child.. I'm here to present Christmas gifts🎁🎉🎄 #shan_priya #enchanted_weirdos #shanstories #ew_csc

read more
Crazy me 
and 
Santa claus..!!

//Captioned👇👇// (Ho Ho Ho.. Ho Ho Ho..
Santa entered my room to place my gift
I'm asleep and what happened next is here👇👇 )

Me: Are you really santa🙄? How did you come inside my room🤔??

Santa: yes my child.. I'm here to present Christmas gifts🎁🎉🎄

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

என்ன எழுதுவது என எண்ணி என் எண்ண அலைகளை எழுதிட முயல்கையில் முயலை விட வேகமான என் மூளை ஏதோ ஓட்ட பந்தயத்தில் ஓடுவது போல ஓட ஆமையை போன்ற நீளும் இரவில் என் எண்ணங்களுடன் பயணிக்கையில்... சரி அப்படியே பயணிப்போமே என்றெண்ணி #yqkanmani #shan_priya #yqtamil #tamilum_shanmuvum #shanscribbles #shanstories #தூக்கமில்லாஇரவுகள்

read more
தூக்கமில்லா இரவுகள் -II

//முழு பதிவு கீழே// என்ன எழுதுவது என எண்ணி
என் எண்ண அலைகளை எழுதிட முயல்கையில்  
முயலை விட வேகமான என் மூளை
ஏதோ ஓட்ட பந்தயத்தில் ஓடுவது போல ஓட
ஆமையை போன்ற நீளும் இரவில் 
என் எண்ணங்களுடன் பயணிக்கையில்...

சரி அப்படியே பயணிப்போமே என்றெண்ணி
loader
Home
Explore