Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterto20yoHG Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterto20yoHG Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Hemalatha G

i am not going to write. i am going to talk. to all of you. ask you how do i continue to pursue something when the backbone of the same is waning away infront of my eyes. i am going to cry, rant and ask you questions you can't answer. so, stay around. i ask with right, be here. we should be here now. i don't give a damn if i sound dramatic or pointless, which i don't think i am. i am going to do this in installments. as long as i can. 1) where will i go and write when 20-yo-HG waits for my let #yqbaba #arandomlistofrandomness #letterto20yoHG

read more
i am talking to you. 
yes, i am being selfish, 
but please listen?  i am not going to write. i am going to talk. to all of you. ask you how do i continue to pursue something when the backbone of the same is waning away infront of my eyes. i am going to cry, rant and ask you questions you can't answer. so, stay around. i ask with right, be here. we should be here now. i don't give a damn if i sound dramatic or pointless, which i don't think i am. i am going to do this in installments. as long as i can. 

1) where will i go and write when 20-yo-HG waits for my let

Hemalatha G

Dear 20-yo-HG, How are you holding up? Hey, no, I'm good. Just checking on you. Or let's say I am confused; I'm reaching out to you. Who knows me better than you? Akka is going on a Mumbai trip next week. I was holding my voice in for sometime, but when it slipped out of her mouth, I couldn't anymore. "You want me to meet your online (YQ) friends there?" *With a smirk* She regretted it the moment it came out of her. "No one's there." Maybe there is someone or two at most, but none like bro. I #letterto20yoHG

read more
A letter to 20-yo-HG Dear 20-yo-HG,

How are you holding up? Hey, no, I'm good. Just checking on you. Or let's say I am confused; I'm reaching out to you. Who knows me better than you? 

Akka is going on a Mumbai trip next week. I was holding my voice in for sometime, but when it slipped out of her mouth, I couldn't anymore. "You want me to meet your online (YQ) friends there?" *With a smirk* She regretted it the moment it came out of her. "No one's there." Maybe there is someone or two at most, but none like bro. I

Hemalatha G

Dear 20-yo-HG, How are you? You are fine. You ARE, girl. If you're not, come here, I will give you a hug. I have become good at embracing people. You will be my first priority and you are now, too. So, how are you? I'm fine. That's an underplay. I am happy. I am in love with people. My gratitude has multiplied like my thoughts. You remember UK's open mic? You do, of course. I hope with all my heart that you attended and are attending better ones! (Please say yes!) I ask myself often how it's #letterto20yoHG

read more
//Dear 20-yo-HG Dear 20-yo-HG,

How are you? You are fine. You ARE, girl. If you're not, come here, I will give you a hug. I have become good at embracing people. You will be my first priority and you are now, too. 

So, how are you? I'm fine. That's an underplay. I am happy. I am in love with people. My gratitude has multiplied like my thoughts. You remember UK's open mic? You do, of course. I hope with all my heart that you attended and are attending better ones! (Please say yes!)

I ask myself often how it's

Hemalatha G

#letterto20yoHG Dear 20-yo-HG, I will turn 19 soon. I am crying right now. I want to pull my jaw apart and tend to it. It's that painful. A few minutes back, I screamed through a whole conversation and blamed the people involved for everything. This afternoon I hit myself. I know you're disappointed in me, I am sorry. I really am. I even hate the term self hurt. My hate for people who romanticize it goes beyond that. But today, I hit myself. Not once, not twice. Then in a moment, I regained t

read more
//A letter to 20 year-old HG— % & #letterto20yohg 

Dear 20-yo-HG,

I will turn 19 soon. I am crying right now. I want to pull my jaw apart and tend to it. It's that painful. A few minutes back, I screamed through a whole conversation and blamed the people involved for everything. This afternoon I hit myself. I know you're disappointed in me, I am sorry. I really am. I even hate the term self hurt. My hate for people who romanticize it goes beyond that. But today, I hit myself. Not once, not twice. Then in a moment, I regained t

Hemalatha G

#letterto20yoHG Dear 20-yo HG, hi. did you wave? i realised how i will be 19 soon and you'll be even more closer to me which means i will be writing to you more often. let me first remind you how 01/01/2021 was: terrible. do you know how it feels to choke on food and then you drink water and the water runs all the way up to your nose and comes out of nostrils? yeah, it was like that. let's say that my new year was eventful in its own way but i didn't budge a nerve to style it at all. #yqbaba

read more
Dear 20-yo-HG
 #letterto20yohg 

Dear 20-yo HG,

hi. 

did you wave? i realised how i will be 19 soon and you'll be even more closer to me which means i will be writing to you more often. let me first remind you how 01/01/2021 was: terrible. do you know how it feels to choke on food and then you drink water and the water runs all the way up to your nose and comes out of nostrils? yeah, it was like that. let's say that my new year was eventful in its own way but i didn't budge a nerve to style it at all.

Hemalatha G

Dear 20 year old HG, 11/11. Not 11:11, but 11/11. I am smiling from the pit of my stomach. I really want to write to you often but something is off. Things are not coming together, you know? That's okay though! Letters on special days make you smile. Power went off yesterday night due to continuous rain and storm. It was around 6 when power came back. By the time, charge dropped down to 5% in all our phones and laptop died in the afternoon itself. No class. No class. Holiday. Ha! Akka is here #letterto20yoHG

read more
Dear 20 year old HG,

11/11. Not 11:11, but 11/11. I am smiling from the pit of my stomach. I really want to write to you often but something is off. Things are not coming together, you know? That's okay though! Letters on special days make you smile.  Dear 20 year old HG,

11/11. Not 11:11, but 11/11. I am smiling from the pit of my stomach. I really want to write to you often but something is off. Things are not coming together, you know? That's okay though! Letters on special days make you smile. 

Power went off yesterday night due to continuous rain and storm. It was around 6 when power came back. By the time, charge dropped down to 5% in all our phones and laptop died in the afternoon itself. No class. No class. Holiday. Ha! Akka is here

Hemalatha G

Or a poem? Dear 20-yo-HG, This time I want to write you a poem, A poem that lessens the deafening, A poem that screams acceptance. Close your eyes, I will read to you #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo2021 #hedgelecktic #letterto20yoHG

read more
// A letter to 20 year old HG Or a poem?

Dear 20-yo-HG,

This time I want to write you a poem,
A poem that lessens the deafening,
A poem that screams acceptance.
Close your eyes, I will read to you

Hemalatha G

#letterto20yoHG Dear 20 year old HG, Did this come to you as a surprise? I knew it! Salut (stress on LU pronunciation, mind you). How are you?! You're not a teenager anymore. Yewhew! I am still a teenager, you know that? I can always escape from death grips by saying that I am still a teen. I am not necessarily irking you. You could say that I am moulding you because this is what people are going to do to you and there, there your savage comebacks must help you. #yqbaba #yqpostman #yqletters #hedgelecktic #hopeitisagoodstart

read more
//A letter to 20-year-old HG// #letterto20yoHG

Dear 20 year old HG,

Did this come to you as a surprise? I knew it! Salut (stress on LU pronunciation, mind you).

How are you?! You're not a teenager anymore. Yewhew! I am still a teenager, you know that? I can always escape from death grips by saying that I am still a teen. I am not necessarily irking you. You could say that I am moulding you because this is what people are going to do to you and there, there your savage comebacks must help you.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification