Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thehaikufaceoff Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thehaikufaceoff Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Some longs to get a touch and others to lose... #Haiku #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #pendemicfinale #thehaikufaceoff

read more
Branches long to hug
the moon, tearing all the ties,
Will mother seclude?  Some longs to get a touch and others to lose...

The Dream Doodler

Make me a habit in the world of priorities. I am too common. Sreya Das font: princesssofia (size: make it equal) #Haiku #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #pendemicfinale #thehaikufaceoff

read more
Don't rope me in files
Leave me in your cloudy mess
Scramble me always Make me a habit in the world of priorities. I am too common.

Sreya Das font: princesssofia (size: make it equal)

The Dream Doodler

'cause not everyone is worthy of love. Not to hug,'cause it isn't forever just like the dusk is just a phase for the sky to sink in dark. Her explanation: #Haiku #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #tdd_musings #pendemicfinale #thehaikufaceoff

read more
Reasoned blank, curse me,
I will embrace dark. Find calm,
Warmth is not for me 'cause not everyone is worthy of love. Not to hug,'cause it isn't forever just like the dusk is just a phase for the sky to sink in dark.

Her explanation:

The Dream Doodler

Being the elder one, woh to mera right hae 😈 Sreya Das now in your hands. 🤭❤️ #pnppendemic #pendemicfinale #Haiku #siblings #pennpopcorn #thehaikufaceoff

read more
As junky spice to
broiler, may act as spoiler,
siblings play well, pranks
 Being the elder one, woh to mera right hae 😈

Sreya Das now in your hands. 🤭❤️

#pnppendemic
#pendemicfinale

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification