Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pendemicfinale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pendemicfinale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about busboys and poets open mic night, sarki pend manufacturer in maharashtra, open poetry mic near me, open mic for poetry near me, slam poetry open mic,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories

The Dream Doodler

•|𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖|• That day, I feared to be as uncomplaining as a bed My soul knew I will be muted like a television advertisement I tried convincing mom, I wanted to make family my home But my shy lips only shaped, "Tujhe sab hae pata, hae na ma" But I was tossed into that land of aliens, lost my way And hit this low pressure zone with a storm, usual for a novice #yqbaba #memory #hostel #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #tdd_musings #pendemicfinale #thehostelpoem

read more
//I tried convincing mom, I wanted to make family my home
But my shy lips only shaped, "Tujhe sab hae pata, hae na ma"
But I was tossed into that land of aliens, lost my way//
(Caption) •|𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖|•

That day, I feared to be as uncomplaining as a bed
My soul knew I will be muted like a television advertisement
I tried convincing mom, I wanted to make family my home
But my shy lips only shaped, "Tujhe sab hae pata, hae na ma"
But I was tossed into that land of aliens, lost my way
And hit this low pressure zone with a storm, usual for a novice

The Dream Doodler

Time is dynamic na? Too dynamic na? Weirdness also vapourises, but not from all #Alien #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #thealienpoem #pendemicfinale

read more
Video showing,
ten aliens jumping.
Seeing one among ten, alive
 Time is dynamic na? Too dynamic na?

Weirdness also vapourises, but not from all

The Dream Doodler

Some longs to get a touch and others to lose... #Haiku #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #pendemicfinale #thehaikufaceoff

read more
Branches long to hug
the moon, tearing all the ties,
Will mother seclude?  Some longs to get a touch and others to lose...

The Dream Doodler

Make me a habit in the world of priorities. I am too common. Sreya Das font: princesssofia (size: make it equal) #Haiku #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #pendemicfinale #thehaikufaceoff

read more
Don't rope me in files
Leave me in your cloudy mess
Scramble me always Make me a habit in the world of priorities. I am too common.

Sreya Das font: princesssofia (size: make it equal)

The Dream Doodler

'cause not everyone is worthy of love. Not to hug,'cause it isn't forever just like the dusk is just a phase for the sky to sink in dark. Her explanation: #Haiku #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #tdd_musings #pendemicfinale #thehaikufaceoff

read more
Reasoned blank, curse me,
I will embrace dark. Find calm,
Warmth is not for me 'cause not everyone is worthy of love. Not to hug,'cause it isn't forever just like the dusk is just a phase for the sky to sink in dark.

Her explanation:

The Dream Doodler

Being the elder one, woh to mera right hae 😈 Sreya Das now in your hands. 🤭❤️ #pnppendemic #pendemicfinale #Haiku #siblings #pennpopcorn #thehaikufaceoff

read more
As junky spice to
broiler, may act as spoiler,
siblings play well, pranks
 Being the elder one, woh to mera right hae 😈

Sreya Das now in your hands. 🤭❤️

#pnppendemic
#pendemicfinale

The Dream Doodler

;-) Bg showing their pathway. They travel everywhere in universe by ufo, but they jump to earth from the mess planet. And once on Earth, can't ever go anywhere else. 😝🧘 Pic edited by me. #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #thealienpoem #pendemicfinale

read more
Alien residing planet of mess
Looking human like,
Actions differentiate

;-) 

Bg showing their pathway. They travel everywhere in universe by ufo, but they jump to earth from the mess planet. And once on Earth, can't ever go anywhere else. 😝🧘

Pic edited by me.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification