Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Backstabbers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Backstabbers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about backstabbers quotes, quotes on backstabbers, quotes for backstabbers, quotes about backstabbers, i love you to the moon and back similar quotes,

• 33 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Koms

#Anger #Backstabbers #Believed Broken💔Heart B£ST Broken💔Heart #Life_experience #Love

read more
mute video

moonchild

mute video

Chittaranjan Sahoo

If you love someone let them go. Chances are they'll go to the person they love and "tum kitne bade chutiye ho iss baat ka mazak dono ek dusre ki baahon mai baithke udayenge" #life #lesson #lifequotes #love #lifelessons #pain #suffering #backstabbers

Ruqsar

Late in the night,
looking at the sky
I always wonder..
What have I done so wrong that you cheated/backstabbed  me?
Was cheating/backstabbing the only option you had?

Did you not love me?
Not even once?
Why did you backstab me?
If you could have told me once that you were not interested then I , by myself had gone from your life and you knew that very well.
But still you chose to deceive me.
That's hurting the most..!!!

#relationship #relationships #deceive #backstabbers #cheat

Mari

Adhu mudhuga illa kuthi viladra edamaane therlaye🚶🚶🚶 #Backstabbers #Motivation life love #Relationship #Humour #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
Whenever new backstab happens, i just want to say. Its not a shelf to keep all your weapons. Adhu mudhuga illa kuthi viladra edamaane therlaye🚶🚶🚶

#backstabbers #motivation #life #love #relationship 
#humour #yqbaba #yqquotes

sirijan bhalla

Only once you can maltreat,
rest is my job preventing you repeat. #misuse #unethical #backstabbers #yqbaba #yqbaba #yqdidi

Kushika Goyal

Love someone with all your heart but don't expect anything in return, people today are very good at backstabbing. #yqbaba #love #life #backstabbers #expectation #inspiration

Virender Rawat

उस रोज़ वो वार पीठ पीछे हुआ था
सामने ना जाने क्यों तुम दिखे नहीं #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdada #yqhindi #backstabbers #hate

Gaurav Kumar

So my friend it's a simple request to everyone choose your nearest and dearest friend wisely.... They might be the reason for your happiness at the same time they might be the reason for your tears also.... Share your views... #friends #Backstabbers #Reality #Pain #betrayal #Broken

read more
The people which are close to you
Might be the reason why you are far away from everyone....
  So my friend it's a simple request to everyone choose your nearest and dearest friend wisely....
They might be the reason for your happiness at the same time they might be the reason for your tears also....

Share your views...

#friends #backstabbers #reality #pain #betrayal #broken

KhaultiSyahi

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification