Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wakingup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wakingup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about waking up with you quotes, waking life quotes, waking up with a headache, waking life, happiness is waking up next to you,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rathi Rathi

Benefits of wake up early in the morning Like, Share & Subscribe You can follow us on Youtube:- https://www.youtube.com/@Worldofritika Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/worldofritika?igsh=MTl5ZGRlZ2cxcnNhOA== Hipi:- https://www.hipi.co.in/@worldofritika?utm_source=Android&utm_medium=my_profile&utm_campaign=hipi_shared_link #shortsvideo #shortsfeed #shortsviral #worldofritika #wakingup #Morning #GoodMorning #Wakeup #sleepy #SunSet #Life

read more
mute video

CM Chaitanyaa

Good morning. Collab and write about #wakingup with the morning. Intentionally used *with to imply you getting up with the morning. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to evaluate my worth.  Good morning. Collab and write about #wakingup with the morning.

Intentionally used *with to imply you getting up with the morning. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Srishti Yadav

In the hustle of 
Own thoughts..
The lonely soul
Stand by side,
In the hope of 
Sunlight but only
moonlight is there..
Hoping of waking up
But not in someone's 
Else's dream. #yqbaba #yqtales #moonlight #hustle #lonelysoul  #wakingup #dreams #infinity

Sameer Gupta

Good morning. Collab and write about #wakingup with the morning. Intentionally used *with to imply you getting up with the morning. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I looked in the mirror, 
I saw those tears on my cheek.
Those dried tears reminded me of everything- my love, my requests, my efforts, her denial,
I washed my face, smiled a little
Finally I was ready to pretend happy again. Good morning. Collab and write about #wakingup with the morning.

Intentionally used *with to imply you getting up with the morning. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
It's not the breathe I inhale 
It's you ...
I live . Good morning. Collab and write about #wakingup with the morning.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
there is a feeling of returning 
to childhood and I'm full of beans! Good morning. Collab and write about #wakingup with the morning.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification