tags

Best survival Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best survival Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about r-life project h-games survival.

• 45 Followers
  • 207 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I won the battle of good versus bad I'm still alive and not sad here on my wrist lies a mark of survival I went through my hate and beat myself rival..."

I won the battle of good versus bad
I'm still alive and not sad
here on my wrist lies a mark of survival
I went through my hate and beat myself rival...

#Failure #Inspiration
#Motivation

Get motivated....

A mark lies on my left wrist that I made

106 Love

"My greatest weapon is "Adaptivity", which helps me to face my problems in most difficult situations.. #survival of the fittest"

My greatest weapon is 
"Adaptivity",
which helps me to face 
my problems in most difficult situations..

#survival of the fittest

#adaptivity #myweapon

26 Love

"I am alive and I have survived. the equations of my life are brutal to derive I DON'T JUST EXIST I PERSIST.. give it a try I am sitting on the decibel's left side. These heights I aim to climb, Aren't dreams of sublime, They have been carved by knives, Bring The Joker Back to Life, All about that smile, A hardened Disguise, This world beat me once to pulp, Now Imma have it gulped, Batman like conscience? I am loud on motivation, Lowkey on vision, Fantasies for your induction, In a life where I bet you'll lose by submission.."

I am alive and I have survived.
the equations of my life are brutal to derive
I DON'T JUST EXIST I PERSIST.. give it a try
I am sitting on the decibel's left side.
These heights I aim to climb,
Aren't dreams of sublime,
They have been carved by knives,
Bring The Joker Back to Life, 
All about that smile, 
A hardened Disguise, 
This world beat me once to pulp, 
Now Imma have it gulped, 
Batman like conscience? 
I am loud on motivation, 
Lowkey on vision, 
Fantasies for your induction, 
In a life where I bet you'll lose by submission..

BEYOND HELD BACK 10
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Motivation #Inspiration #nevergiveup #survival #MindsetOfAWarrior

22 Love
2 Share

"The past Hey you, We are better than our worst. Moving on is the only survival"

The past Hey you,
We are better than our worst. Moving on is the only survival

#Past #survival #nojotoenglish #moveon

40 Love

"Last decision Was about my freedom, Although I planned with some, Precision, but it suffered lesions, I never spoke about past 4 months, Ever since Ive stepped in, this city, Frikkin topsy turvy journey, Uncertainty is the name of it, Yet elated, I'd rather die in, My Karm Bhoomi, to suffer is a sin, And I pledged to never again ink, Or live it, I didn't cheat it, I fought for my right to be free From it,"

Last decision Was about my freedom,
Although I planned with some,
Precision, but it suffered lesions,
I never spoke about past 4 months,
Ever since Ive stepped in, this city,
Frikkin topsy turvy journey,
Uncertainty is the name of it,
Yet elated, I'd rather die in,
My Karm Bhoomi, to suffer is a sin,
And I pledged to never again ink, 
Or live it, I didn't cheat it, 
I fought for my right to be free
From it,

What a ride!!!!
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #nevergiveup #survival #nojoto #nojotop #Poetry #freestylerap

13 Love
1 Share