Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rosedaymarathon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rosedaymarathon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images of happy rose day my love, happy rose day images for my love, black rose love quotes, download rose wallpapers with love quotes 10, love shayri with rose image 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

For better read ~ Seeing that you gave them roses everyday, I also wished to plant a rose plant so that I too can give them roses everyday. When I was a 7-8 years old, I was always excited to give roses to my teachers. And when we gave roses to our teachers, they took those very happily and each teacher used to attach those roses with their hair. First time, I gave rose to my teacher. I didn't have any rose plant so I needed to buy a rose from the market to give it to my teacher and that is w #yqbaba #roseday #shapepoem #writingresolution #yolopomo #ihaveyourrose #shapymess #rosedaymarathon

read more
                                S
                               ee
                              ing
                       °(.   that.   .)°
                         °You gave°
                         them roses 
                       everyday, I also
                   wished to plant a rose 
                   plant so that I too can
                    ....give them roses....    
                     everyday, everyday.
                                   Ha
                                   pp
                                    Y
                                   Ro
                                   Se
                                    D
                                    A
                                    Y For better read ~ 

Seeing that you gave them roses everyday, I also wished to plant a rose plant so that I too can give them roses everyday.

When I was a 7-8 years old, I was always excited to give roses to my teachers. And when we gave roses to our teachers, they took those very happily and each teacher used to attach those roses with their hair. First time, I gave rose to my teacher. I didn't have any rose plant so I needed to buy a rose from the market to give it to my teacher and that is w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification