Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zindaginamilegidobara Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zindaginamilegidobara Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wo ladki nahi zindagi hai meri school love story, to zindagi hai meri, to zindagi kya hai, tune hi meri zindagi kharab ki hai lyrics, to zindagi hai,

• 45 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nidhi Agarwal

mute video

Nidhi Agarwal

mute video

Chitra Iyer

It's #katrinakaif at #YQMeme. 🎥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #zindaginamilegidobara #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2975. Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I'm in a relationship

with myself

It's #KatrinaKaif at #YQMeme.

🎥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #ZindagiNaMilegiDobara #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2975.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

It's #HrithikRoshan at #YQMeme. 🎈Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #zindaginamilegidobara #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2701. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
There are many who are following me without actually following me and many others who are not following me, yet diligently following me🤭🥳😁 It's #HrithikRoshan at #YQMeme.

🎈Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #ZindagiNaMilegiDobara #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2701.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

It's #HrithikRoshan at #YQMeme. आज़ादी 🎈Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #zindaginamilegidobara #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2701. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #aazaaditimes

read more
After reading आज़ादी's  post (#aazaaditimes), every YQian is like 👇 It's #HrithikRoshan at #YQMeme.
आज़ादी 
🎈Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #ZindagiNaMilegiDobara #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2701.

Chitra Iyer

It's #HrithikRoshan at #YQMeme. Ank's 🎈Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #zindaginamilegidobara #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2701. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I love samosas and they love me to the hot oil and back. No heartbreak here.  It's #HrithikRoshan at #YQMeme.
Ank's 

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Who told you? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HrithikRoshan #znmd #zindaginamilegidobara #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1449. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My neighbour when he asks.. kya tujhe dandruff problem hai? Me 👇🏽 Rough Translation: Who told you? 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HrithikRoshan #ZNMD #ZindagiNaMilegiDobara #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1449.  

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough Translation: Who told you? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HrithikRoshan #znmd #zindaginamilegidobara #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1449. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friend trying to tricking me
Tere bare me ek secret pata chala hai

Le me : kya bat hai  Rough Translation: Who told you? 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HrithikRoshan #ZNMD #ZindagiNaMilegiDobara #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1449.  

Prakhar Patsariya

#happybirthday to #FarhanAkhtar. 🎉 #zindaginamilegidobara. 😉 And yes, he's with his friends Hrithik Roshan and Abhay Deol. 😎 🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FilmyMeme #znmd entries to #YQMT292. 💥Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. Meme it! 🖖 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
सांस ले पा रहे हो और धड़कने चल रही हो..  #HappyBirthday to #FarhanAkhtar. 🎉 #ZindagiNaMilegiDobara. 😉
And yes, he's with his friends Hrithik Roshan and Abhay Deol. 😎
🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FilmyMeme #ZNMD entries to #YQMT292.
💥Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. Meme it! 🖖 #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

read more
Whenever  I  confirm  anything  about  my  crush  
Every  kamina  friend  of  mine: Rough Translation: Who told you? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification