Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best diarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best diarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meri diary se shayari in hindi, my diary love poetry, true love meri diary se, true love diary shayari images, true love shayari ki diary,

• 59 Followers
  • 107 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

The worst thought which had been impregnated in my subconscious mind is that
I can't do anything alone
But to be sure I have to get that worst thought out of my mind
I can do each and every thing on my own. #yqbaba #English#subconscious mind #diarylove

Monisha Biswas

#yqbaba life #diarylove

read more
Don't be afraid of failure
Just run and focus on your goal #yqbaba 
#life
#diarylove

Monisha Biswas

May dreams come true
May my worries fly far.. #yqbaba
#englishquote 
#poetry 
#diarylove 
#life 
#inspirationalquotes

Monisha Biswas

আমার সব ভালোবাসারা
তোমার কষ্টের মলম হোক #yqbaba 
#diarylove 
#life 
#yqdada
#bengali

Monisha Biswas

#yqbaba #English life #diarylove

read more
Be a good tempered and humored person
You will become the most loving person #yqbaba
#english
#life #diarylove

Monisha Biswas

What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. — 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. — 10 years ago, I was serving myself as #musings #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #diarylove

read more
Not have any personality

Developed personality What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

— 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. 

— 10 years ago, I was serving myself as

d.p cherie

In every aspect, mesmerized with your beautie..
Don't let me go,,, hold on sweetie..
Being with you in each n every footstep is my duty..
So... Come out baby!! Let's have a cup of Tea😉 Beautiieeee
#beauty #dpcherie #mesmerizing #englishquote #lovequotes #diarylove #girl #yqenglish

Sweta

The rose isn't a tool to propose love only, is it ? It symbolizes some indelible memories, some unconfessed words and more importantly, it's the souvenir of our departed dears :) #roseday #diarylove #fragranceoflove #longlostmemories #swet_a #loveiseternal

read more
And the rose uttered~

The way he stashed 
me in his diary, my
withered petals 
found their long-lost 
fragrance :)
 The rose isn't a tool to propose love only, is it ? It symbolizes some indelible memories, some unconfessed words and more importantly, it's the souvenir of our departed dears :)

#roseday #diarylove #fragranceoflove #longlostmemories #swet_a #loveiseternal

Alok Jain

The way I feel for you is something that i haven't been able to feel for anyone else before, it's a feeling that completes me. love #lovequotes #nightthoughts #diarylove #lovemadness

read more
The way I feel for you is something that i haven't been able to feel for anyone else before, it's a feeling that completes me.  The way I feel for you is something that i haven't been able to feel for anyone else before, it's a feeling that completes me.

#love #lovequotes #nightthoughts #diarylove #lovemadness

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕☕ Diary love 🙏🙏🙏 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this loving prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️ #pnpinthepages #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #diarylove #pnp191120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Written a lot of memories 
I always keep safe my diares...

मेरा बचपन देखा है मेरी नादानिया देखा है
पेन्सिल से पेन के सफ़र की परेशानिया देखा है...
डायरी ही तो जिससे अपनी बातें साझा करता हूँ
दिल के अल्फ़ाज को डायरी पर लिख लिया करता हूँ... B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕☕ 
Diary love 🙏🙏🙏
Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this loving prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️

#pnpinthepages #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #diarylove #pnp191120  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification