tags

Best suck Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best suck Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sucks meaning in english, sucker for pain lyrics, sucker meaning.

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Alone kyu na aisa hota insaan ki surat dikhne se pehle uski siraat dikh jati ."

Alone  kyu na aisa hota insaan ki surat dikhne se pehle uski siraat dikh jati .

#SAD#MOID#Life#suck

38 Love

""

"I suck your life as a cigrate ,so that only pure heartbreak remains for me."

I suck your life as a cigrate ,so that 
only pure heartbreak remains for me.

#Heartbeat #LoveStory #mylove #feelings #suck

12 Love

""

"What has been the biggest problem of Indian civilization? This question was asked to me in Quora which is social media app for questioning and getting answered The answer is in below"

What has been the biggest problem of Indian civilization? 
This question was asked to me in Quora which is social media app for questioning and getting answered
The answer is in below

What do I say?? :D

Oh! I mean where do I even begin?

Let me say it in a language that even most infant current generation will understand :D

We are a big Superhero who don't want to use it's full power and more interested in discovering it's secret of powers which will take a lot of time, anyway in the meantime others were thinking what the fuck these guys are doing? Let us learn from them.

8 Love

""

"idk i feel broken like i just be have an off feeling lately like i smile and laugh though out my day but deep in side im just depressed and i feel alone because i was left and forgotten so easy and it sucks tbh"

idk i feel broken like i just be have an off feeling lately like i smile and laugh though out my day but deep in side im just depressed and i feel alone because i was left and forgotten so easy and it sucks tbh

#Deep
#suck
#Pain
#hurt
#forgotten
#Left
#Leave
#alone

8 Love
2 Share

I want to explain some stuff through simple ways so that everyone can understand.

We are fucking lazy people. This is our main problem. We don't do anything. How else would we improve our economy?

Let me cut another bullshit of successful people in India. They think just because they are successful, everyone else would follow their path and if they don't then they should suffer or ignorable. This is the main problem of our society. This is haunting our social work culture. This is making us la

6 Love