Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best setfree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best setfree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about set a fire to the rain lyrics, set a fire to the rain, masattuvan satavahanas and set this refers to, friendship set to music, masattuvan satthavahas set this refers to,

• 13 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Believing in yourself,
Accepting the mistakes of your old self,
Setting the guilt free from yourself,
Alleviating is how you feel in your heavy self,
Seeing the God in yourself,
Awakening your soul you find a sense of duty to yourself.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Journey #yourself #Godisinyou #Alleviate #Setfree #Guilt #Awakening

Mamun@b

#setfree

read more
SET URSELF
FREE....
🎈

©Mamun@b #setfree

Tushar Paul

What do you do when you're annoyed? #annoyedme #aboutme #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #setfree

read more
put myself in the mute zone
to set my mind free! What do you do when you're annoyed? #annoyedme #aboutme #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #setfree

Ila Shukla

तुझे क़ैद नहीं 
आज़ाद करने की ख़्वाइश थी 
सिर्फ़ अपनी कहानी तुझे सुनाने की नहीं
तेरा हमराज़ बन ने की ख़्वाइश थी 
होती अगर मैं ज़मीन पे भी कहीं
पर तुझे आसमान में उड़ता देखने की ख़्वाइश थी #freedom #khwaish #setfree #lovebeyondboundaries

Tushar Kanti Paul

What do you do when you're annoyed? #annoyedme #aboutme #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #setfree

read more
put myself in the mute zone
to set my mind free! What do you do when you're annoyed? #annoyedme #aboutme #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #setfree

monika.jhaa

Set yourself free don't confine yourself, her friends adviced.

But sometimes staying in limit has it's own goodness, her heart whispered. #setfree #stay #goodness #heart #heartbroken #life #lifequotes #yqbaba

Tameem Saad

#setfree

read more
Sometimes the best way to help people is to leave them alone, so that they can heal in their own pace. #setfree

officially nikita joshi

mute video

Shahana Parveen

set free your love and see
how far does it goes.......
 #yqbaba
#boostthyself 
#tmpd
#arthub
#setfree

Dr.Aman sharma

when its time to move on!!!! #setfree #FreeBirds #Quote #feelfree #feelhigh #loveyourself #Love

read more
Chal zindagi ek nhi shruvat karte hai,
Usse bhulke khud ko aazad krte hai!!!
_speaking.heart__ when its time to move on!!!!
#setfree  #FreeBirds  #Quote  #feelfree 
#feelhigh  #loveyourself #Love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification