Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shoulders Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shoulders Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shoulders in hindi, head shoulders knees and toes dream english, head and shoulders pattern, head and shoulders shampoo, head and shoulders,

• 8 Followers
  • 76 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kokila dhamu

mute video

Satish Chandra

A man you need should be like this indeed. #shoulders #responsible #embrace #yqbaba #SattyThoughts

read more
.... A man you need should be like this indeed.

#shoulders

#responsible

#embrace

Satish Chandra

#thethingis #ioweyou #slycollab - The trending cyclone initiated here..😍😍💐😍😍👍🏻👍🏻 #tears #shoulders #SattyMuses #yqbaba #SattyThoughts

read more
the thing is,
you owe me
those tears
and I owe you
these shoulders.
 #TheThingIs #IOweYou #SlyCollab - The trending cyclone initiated here..😍😍💐😍😍👍🏻👍🏻

#Tears #Shoulders

#SattyMuses

#YQbaba

Sourajita D

I felt alone. You didn't.
Another girl slept
on those shoulders! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #alone #shoulders #rapidfire  #11wordpoem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CalmKazi

#slycollab with Sara Jothi, Satish Chandra and Rashida Vali Could not resist the empty space. Check out #calmkazicollabs for more amusing partnerships #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #youoweme #Collab love #tears #shoulders #hugs #Fears #smiles #Happiness #ioweyou

read more
the thing is,
you owe me
those fears
and I owe you,
these hugs. #SlyCollab with Sara Jothi, Satish Chandra and Rashida Vali 

Could not resist the empty space.

Check out #CalmKaziCollabs for more amusing partnerships

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #youoweme #collab #love #tears #shoulders #hugs #fears #smiles #happiness #IOweYou

Hamza Raja

#quotes #shoulders #funeral

Clint Brown

Coming home It's been 5 months since I left you standing on our doorstep. Our daughter on your hip, she couldn't understand why you were crying. I remember you explaining to her that Daddy was going to be gone for a while and that it made you sad, but that I would come home just as soon as I helped get the bad guys. We both knew that she didn't understand and that the burden of explaining where I was, day after day, would fall on your shoulders. I remember how you both stood on the porch, wavin

read more
Coming home
It's been 5 months since I left you standing on our doorstep. Our daughter on your hip, she couldn't understand why you were crying. I remember you explaining to her that Daddy was going to be gone for a while and that it made you sad, but that I would come home just as soon as I helped get the bad guys.

We both knew that she didn't understand and that the burden of explaining where I was, day after day, would fall on your shoulders. I remember how you both stood on the porch, wavin

TheBoyWithPen

बस्ते से किताबें घटती गईं,
फिर भी कंधे पर बोझ बढ़ता रहा।

AVT #bag #book #life #shoulders #weight #responsibilities #quote #hindiquote #lifequote #motivationalquote

Vineet Raj Kapoor

There are shoulders who do not look like shoulders. And there are not that look like one. So better not look for shoulders to cry! #cry #crying #shoulders #depressed #console #Friend #lover #Life #lifequotes #Quote #Quotes #quoteoftheday #quotestoliveby #lifelessons #lifeletters

read more
There are shoulders who do not look like shoulders. And there are not that look like one. So better not look for shoulders to cry!  There are shoulders who do not look like shoulders. And there are not that look like one. So better not look for shoulders to cry! #cry #crying #shoulders #depressed #console #friend #lover #life #lifequotes #quote #quotes #quoteoftheday #quotestoliveby #lifelessons #lifeletters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification