Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best migrants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best migrants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about social work with migrants and refugees, women migrants, working with migrants, low skilled migrants, ano ang temporary migrants,

• 42 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Härsh Päñdëy

मेरे उत्तराखंडी भाई बहनों को बुरा लगेगा, लगना जरूरी भी है । 👏 "तू भी झूठा तेरा मान भी झूठा ए पहाड़ी तेरा तो अभिमान भी झूठा" #migrants #uttrakhand #palayan #Pain #pahadi thoughts #yqdidi

read more
—उत्तराखंड की वादियों में वीरान पड़े 
एक गांव की आवाज—

तू भी झूठा तेरा मान भी झूठा
ए पहाड़ी तेरा तो अभिमान भी झूठा,
मैं भी पहाड़ी मैं भी पहाड़ी चिलाने वाले
बता जरा तेरा पुस्तेनी घर कैसे टूटा ?

तूने गांव भी लूटा शहर भी लूटा
सामों सुबह हर पहर में लूटा,
क्यों सुने पड़े है तेरे घर के गलियारे
क्यों दौड़ में तेरा पहाड़ पीछे छूटा ?

एक वजह बता मुझे मुंह फेर लेने की
क्यों दिखाया तुने मुझे अंगूठा
जल,अन्न,जीवन सब कुछ दिया है मैने
फिर भी तेरा मन मुझसे क्यों रूठा मेरे उत्तराखंडी भाई बहनों को बुरा लगेगा, लगना जरूरी भी है । 👏

"तू भी झूठा तेरा मान भी झूठा
ए पहाड़ी तेरा तो अभिमान भी झूठा"

#migrants #uttrakhand #palayan #pain #pahadi  #thoughts #yqdidi

Sudhansu Senapati

Migrant Labourers 

In search of food,
They went far from home,
Toiled under sun and rain,
For a morsel of grain,
But Pandemic took their job,
Uncertainty loomed large,
They started long march,
Reverse migration started,
Many died on the way,
Motherland had no jobs,
Looked upon them as intruders,
Carriers of deadly virus,
Future dark and uncertain.  #migrants #migrantworkers #reversemigration

Hari Varma

ROOM ON THE ROOF Chunnilal, his wife Radha and their 6 year old daughter Lakshmi live on the terrace room of a multi storied apartment complex in the city of Ahmedabad. They have been staying there since the time they migrated from Bihar in search of a living. Prafulbhai, a retired government servant, who was the first occupant and the longest serving Secretary of Apartment Association was the reason why Chunnilal got to stay in the terrace room with his family. Understandably, Chunnilal does #kites #yourquotebaba #migrants #uttarayan #yostowrimo #varmaji #roomontheroof #broken_kites

read more
ROOM ON THE ROOF

Chunnilal, his wife Radha and their 6 year old daughter Lakshmi live on the terrace room of a multi storied  apartment complex in the city of Ahmedabad. They have been staying there since the time they migrated from Bihar in search of a living. Prafulbhai, a retired government servant, who was the first occupant and the longest serving Secretary of Apartment Association was the reason why Chunnilal got to stay in the terrace room with his family. Understandably, Chunnilal does all the errand for the Secretary apart from playing the role o the night security.  Radha does work in atleast four houses in the Apartment as maid cum cook. A great bargain a typical Gujarati would do. They have set up their house at the landing area of the terrace by making it a cozy 1BHK.

(Read full in Caption)  ROOM ON THE ROOF

Chunnilal, his wife Radha and their 6 year old daughter Lakshmi live on the terrace room of a multi storied  apartment complex in the city of Ahmedabad. They have been staying there since the time they migrated from Bihar in search of a living. Prafulbhai, a retired government servant, who was the first occupant and the longest serving Secretary of Apartment Association was the reason why Chunnilal got to stay in the terrace room with his family. Understandably, Chunnilal does

Hari Varma

VOICE OF A DISPLACED MIGRANT

Do you know what I want? 
I want to go up into the sky... 
And become a Cloud.
Then travel through the sky, 
To the place where I was born.
And when I get there,
Fall like rain.
Then...stay forever...
On my soil...on my land. 
So, tell the world to see us. 
The way we are.
We want to be seen.

~ SERGIO the Movie  #musings #migrants #varmaji
#sergiothemovie

Snigdha Agrawal

The world had pulled down its shutters. Suddenly found myself without a job.  All migrants laid off without any warning.  Landlord was insisting we vacate the rooms where we were housed. Left for home on foot in the absence of any transport.  After walking 20 miles in the heat, took a break, sitting under a shady banyan tree.  From nowhere a voice was heard saying "go back my friend, you'll never make it. This is the only way Mother Nature is paying back for sins committed by humans consumed by greed and acting all high and mighty.  
They came to cut me up, but I resisted.  Never mind you rest here as long as you want.  I will not infect you with the Covid virus." #speakingtree #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #migrants #microtale #mirakee

Snigdha Agrawal

The lockdown was getting to him
stuck indoors for thirty days 
with six other roommates 
in a mess room measuring 
ten by ten. A cook by profession 
earning a living for his family, 
left behind in a remote Bihar village.

Worried they would die of starvation
without money from him sent,
ventured out on his bicycle,
determined to reach his village,
two thousand plus kilometers 
of travel, through rough terrain
unmindful of the heat and pain

Puffing and panting, legs sore, 
cycled seventy five kms, hoping
to slip out unnoticed at the State
border check post.  He didn't...
They sent him back, back 
pedalling seventy five kilometers,
feet blistered, spirits deflated,
like the tyres of his bicycle.

Across the nation there are
heart breaking stories of
the migrants, struggling to 
stay sane in this mayhem,
never remotely anticipated 
being caught in a catch 22 situation.
Life does throw few ugly surprises!

Snigdha Agrawal 

#day36 #lockdown #thoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #migrants #mirakee

Kapil Kumar

शहरों में भले ही दुमहला हो लेकिन मुसीबत के समय गाँव का घर ही काम आता है। चाहे वो झोपड़ी ही क्यों न हो।
#प्रवासी #migrantworkers #migrants

Akash Verma

आज का सूरज कल से मद्धम तो नहीं ? 
आज की रात बिना चाँद की तो नहीं ? 
पंछी आज भी चहचहा रही है 
शायद मिज़ाज़ उनका पहले से और अच्छा है 
सड़को पर सिर्फ जानवर दिख रहे 
पर लोग खुश हैं 
खुश तो मैं भी हूँ की धरती खुद के घाव भर रही 
पर इसका मुल्ये कुछ ज्यादा नहीं है ? 
लोगो को भूखे सोना पड़ रहा 
नंगे पाओ लम्बा रास्ता तय करना पड़  रहा 
आखिर उनके पास आशियाना नहीं है 
उम्मीद यही है की जीवन के होते हुए भी नहीं होने वाले जीवन के चरण का अंत हो  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #lockdown #quarantine #poverty #migrants

अम्बुज बाजपेई"शिवम्"

पैर में चप्पल नहीं थी,
बदन पर कमीज फटी थी।
वो सोने सी पीली धूप में निकल पड़ा था घर को,
परदेस की माटी उसको जमीं नहीं थी।
जो बस गया था कहीं दूर कमाने को खुशियां,
आज समेटने को गम 
उसके पास कोई टोकरी नहीं थी।
बीवी को सोने के कंगन का वादा किया था,
बच्चों के खिलौनों की फरमाइशें लिखीं थीं,
मां को तीरथ कराने का आसरा दिया था,
बाप को शान की सवारी के सपने दिखाए थे।
इन सब जिम्मेदारियों के बोझ के तले,
बेसुध हो गिर पड़ा है सड़क के किनारे,
जो सबकी सांसों की डोर थामे चला था,
फिर न उठा क्योंकि उसमें सांसें नहीं थी। P.C :- indiatoday.in
#migrants
#valueoflife_reality
#painttheworld 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary

Dr Ashish Vats

आस.. अच्छा लगा तो रिपोस्ट कीजिए और सब लोगों तक पहुंचाए❣️🙏🏼। #drvats #lockdown #migrants #migrantworkers #jantacurfew #corona #NoMoreCorona #majdoor #TravelDiaries #pyaarimaa Anshu writer Shweta Dayal Srivastava Asmita Singh Internet Jockey nenzaa aggarwal #शायरी

read more
सम्मान हमेशा  चिड़िया चली तूफान में,
कंधे बच्चों की सांस..
किसी न किसी दिन मरवाएगी,
ये दो दानों की आस..
                        #drVats

©Dr Ashish Vats आस.. अच्छा लगा तो रिपोस्ट कीजिए और सब लोगों तक पहुंचाए❣️🙏🏼। #drvats #lockdown #migrants #migrantworkers #jantacurfew #corona #NoMoreCorona #majdoor #TravelDiaries #pyaarimaa  Anshu writer  Shweta Dayal Srivastava Asmita Singh Internet Jockey nenzaa aggarwal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification