tags

Best Normal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Normal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about normal jokes, video ao vivo de parto normal, whatsapp com status normal.

• 56 Followers
  • 365 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Everyone is special because ABCD of Autism Autistic I am and I dont understand fake feelings Be real when you speak with me. Communication is not my forte but Do not write me off as a disability. Encourage me to live a life of dignity. Forget not for me Growing up wasn't really easy with Haunting seizures, OCD and repeating things but I believe God has a reason and hence I'm gifted with these special skills in art and music. Just be patient with me and I will open up to you like a Butterfly with Beautiful wings.."

Everyone is special because  ABCD of Autism
Autistic I am and I dont understand fake feelings 
Be real when you speak with me. 
Communication is not my forte but 
Do not write me off as a disability. 
Encourage me to live a life of dignity. 
Forget not for me 
Growing up wasn't really easy with 
Haunting seizures, OCD and repeating things but 
I believe God has a reason and hence 
I'm gifted with these special skills in art and music. 
Just be patient with me and I will open up to you 
like a Butterfly with Beautiful wings..

April is Autism Awareness Month and Today is World Autism Day.

Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder that limits one’s mental abilities to carry out normal day to day functions that we take for granted.
In India, one in every 100 kids suffers from Autism and many times it goes undetected by parents for many years.
Autism isn’t curable, but through therapy and treatment, people affected with this condition can live a normal life, just like us.
All they need is our love, support and guidanc

165 Love
7 Share

""

"How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below

#NojotoQuote

Very good question :D

Let's get into then.

I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D

New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT”

49 Love

""

"Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺 This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost

It could be just another memory from somewhere

Let me explain to you-

49 Love

""

"Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺 This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost

It could be just another memory from somewhere

Let me explain to you-

48 Love

""

"A normal friendship starts with a smile and ends with another smile But a true friendship starts witha normal smile but from heart,but never ends. A true friendship has all the deficiency,love,affection,too many arguments,also having excuses,excitement,irritation,boring,cheers,determination,articulation,reliability,trust and so on...... it's not an easy task to being a true friend"

A normal friendship starts with a smile and ends with another smile
But a true friendship starts witha normal smile but from heart,but   never ends.
A true friendship has all the deficiency,love,affection,too many arguments,also having excuses,excitement,irritation,boring,cheers,determination,articulation,reliability,trust
and so  on......

it's not  an easy task to being a true  friend

47 Love