tags

Best Normal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Normal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about normal jokes, video ao vivo de parto normal, whatsapp com status normal.

• 48 Followers
  • 358 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Don't wait for the opportunity, You make opportunity because opportunity is not make for you you make for opportunity. take & grow is normal way but make & grow is unique way & unique is different things but normal is a parts of daily routine."

Don't wait for the opportunity, You make opportunity
because 
opportunity is not make for you
you make for opportunity.
take & grow is normal way
but
make & grow is unique way
&
unique is different things
but normal is a parts of daily routine.

#WayOfLife
#selfmade

30 Love

"it started years ago , very subtly crawling into my life.,i was 14 when it started. i thought it was normal and everyone went through this phase. but it was something , that started with hitting the walls when angry gradually turned into scratches with compasses when sad & it encouraged me to do all that was not right. it made me believe it was alright to kill myself. whole day passes laying with the wall. it made me believe to not hurt anyone's emotions. i started believing the fault is all mine. it made me completly inconfident and scared i thought it was all alright when i was not. i don't know what depression actually is. but it isneither normal nor okay it will gnaw you until you are nothing but a shell. i started crying on things i have to laugh. to make family members believe that med is working i started laughing whole day. hollow emotions ,empty feelings clutched me tight. so killing is a must. but not yourself you need to kill depression, you have to throw it out of your life. because until it's alive its only aim is to kill you."

it started years ago , very subtly crawling into my life.,i was 14 when it started.
i thought it was normal and everyone went through this phase.
but it was something ,
that started with hitting the walls when angry
gradually turned into scratches with compasses when sad
& it encouraged me to do all that was not right.
it made me believe it was alright to kill myself.
whole day passes laying with the wall.
it made me believe to not hurt anyone's emotions.
i started believing the fault is all mine.
it made me completly inconfident and scared
i thought it was all alright when i was not.
i don't know what depression actually is.
but it isneither normal nor okay 
it will gnaw you until you are nothing but a shell.
i started crying on things i have to laugh.
to make family members believe that med is working i started laughing whole day.
hollow emotions ,empty feelings clutched me tight.
so killing is a must.
but not yourself  you need to kill depression,
you have to throw it out of your life.
because until it's alive its only aim is to kill you.

#depression

76 Love
2 Share

"A normal friendship starts with a smile and ends with another smile But a true friendship starts witha normal smile but from heart,but never ends. A true friendship has all the deficiency,love,affection,too many arguments,also having excuses,excitement,irritation,boring,cheers,determination,articulation,reliability,trust and so on...... it's not an easy task to being a true friend"

A normal friendship starts with a smile and ends with another smile
But a true friendship starts witha normal smile but from heart,but   never ends.
A true friendship has all the deficiency,love,affection,too many arguments,also having excuses,excitement,irritation,boring,cheers,determination,articulation,reliability,trust
and so  on......

it's not  an easy task to being a true  friend

45 Love

"Romantic, work, power, friend, and family jealousy types are all considered normal jealousy. Although they may seem intrusive, for the most part they are absolutely normal in emotion."

Romantic, work, power, friend, and family jealousy types are all considered normal jealousy. Although they may seem intrusive, for the most part they are absolutely normal in emotion.

#followme #Love #crush #jealous #kanwalshaheen #nojoto

21 Love

"Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺 This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost

It could be just another memory from somewhere

Let me explain to you-

47 Love