Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylifemychoice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylifemychoice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylife at kroger, mylife without me, mylife opt out, mylife this is me control page, mylife search,

• 15 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #6wordlifestory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mylifestory #mylifemychoice #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
Ignorance or rejection,
I never cared... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #6wordlifestory. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#mylifestory 
#mylifemychoice 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

AB

Same as a tree, it spreads out as
Much deeper it has its roots are..

A person also grows and rises 
As stronger and profound he is..

Good Morning 
Have a Great Day.. Om nmh shiway _🍁🍁 

#alpanas #morningthoughts #morningvibes #mylifemychoice #yourquote

AB

Om Nmh Shiway _🍁🍁 जरूरी नहीं है सामने वाला व्यक्ति, हमेशा ही हमारे शब्दों को ठीक उसी तरह समझे, जैसे वे लिखें या बोले गए हों, ये उसकी रूचि पर या चुनाव पर निर्भर करता है, सभी के अनुभव, तजुर्बे और सोच अलग होती ना !💚 #alpanas #gudmorning #MorningThoughts #Morningvibes #yourquote #mylifemychoice

read more
It's not important..
 Person in front of us,

Will always take our words exactly,
As they are spoken and written..

It's his or her choice..

As everyone has diffrent experiences, 
 Thinking and point of view..

Good Morning.. 
Have a Great Day..  Om Nmh Shiway _🍁🍁

जरूरी नहीं है सामने वाला व्यक्ति, हमेशा ही हमारे शब्दों को ठीक उसी तरह समझे, जैसे वे लिखें या बोले गए हों, ये उसकी रूचि पर या चुनाव पर निर्भर करता है, सभी के अनुभव, तजुर्बे और सोच अलग होती ना !💚

#alpanas  #gudmorning #morningthoughts #morningvibes #yourquote #mylifemychoice

AB

If you can't APPRECIATE, 
So don't even DEPRECIATE.  Om Nmh Shiway, _🍁🍁

#alpanas #gudmorning #morningthoughts #morningvibes #mylifemychoice #yourquote

AB

Om Nmh Shiway __🍁🍁 Happy sunday !💚 2020 ka last sunday __ #alpanas #MorningThoughts #Morningvibes #gudmorning #yourquote #mylifemychoice

read more
You don't got cheaper by 
Asking for sorrry

Nor you will become a 
Great by forgiven 

You know sorry is a small word
Of course things must not be right.

But things really go right 
Once in a while.. 

If someone really meant that.. Om Nmh Shiway __🍁🍁

Happy sunday !💚
2020 ka last sunday __

#alpanas #morningthoughts #morningvibes #gudmorning #yourquote #mylifemychoice

AB

Om nmh shiway______🍁🍁 If you want charge your body went for morning walk____ And if you want charge your mind, went for morning meditation,,,,,, charging की जरूरत दोस्तों phone.... को ही नहीं phone,,, को चलाने वाले को भी होती है,,, अगर कभी महसूस किया हो तो,,,,, तो charge,,,, कर लिया करो खुद को,,,, अब जाके switch board के पास खड़े होके खुद की उँगलियाँ उसमें घुसा के खुद को charge,,,, करने मत लग जाना,,,,,, और बोलना kuku,,,, ने बोला था 🙄🙄🙄🙄,,,,, पता चला तुम लोग अच्छे खासे charge,,,,, हो गए,,, 😌😌🙄🙄🙄,, #MorningThoughts #motivationalquotes #yourquote #Morningvibes #gudmorning #mylifemyrules #mylifemychoice #alpanas

read more
Find Your Fire.. 
And Get Wild For That 
Softly And Patiently.... !!

Good Morning... 
Have a Great Day... !! Om nmh shiway______🍁🍁
If you want charge your body went for morning walk____
And if you want charge your mind, went for morning meditation,,,,,, charging की जरूरत दोस्तों phone.... को ही नहीं phone,,, को चलाने वाले को भी होती है,,, अगर कभी महसूस किया हो तो,,,,, तो charge,,,, कर लिया करो खुद को,,,, अब जाके switch board के पास खड़े होके खुद की उँगलियाँ उसमें घुसा के खुद को charge,,,, करने मत लग जाना,,,,,, और बोलना kuku,,,, ने बोला था 🙄🙄🙄🙄,,,,, पता चला तुम लोग अच्छे खासे charge,,,,, हो गए,,, 😌😌🙄🙄🙄,,

AB

Anything _ You want to share I am always here,, just Put your message here,,👇,,, And about me everything is in bio,, 🦋love to hindi, english as well urdu qoutes. 🦋Motivational morninh qoutes, loveqoutes, hindi poetry, shayriyan. 🦋I just love to, yeah !! You can can say I am addicted to it ( Yourqoute) Yeah !! I am talking about it's yourqoute. #yourquote #mask #mylifemyrule #mylifemychoice #alpanas #scareofdark #kukuduku

read more
Send positive messeges 
Continuesly to your brain,,, like this👇

🦋I am a pure soul. 
🦋I am a winner.
🦋I am possible.
🦋All loves me.
🦋My health is ok.
🦋Everything is going perfect.
🦋I can do anything.
🦋Whatever is happening or 
      happened it is or was for mine better.
🦋I am the happiest person on the earth. 
🦋Everyone is happy with me. 
🦋This time will also pass.
🦋I am much stronger to deal with my problems. 
🦋I am unique creation of almighty God.
             -@alpana_writeups

Anything _
You want to share I am always here,, just Put your message here,,👇,,, 

And about me everything is in bio,, 

🦋love to hindi, english as well urdu qoutes.
🦋Motivational morninh qoutes, loveqoutes, hindi poetry, shayriyan.
🦋I just love to, yeah !! You can can say I am addicted to it ( Yourqoute) Yeah !! I am talking about it's yourqoute.

arrey.oh.chachu

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt. Say a goodbye to the month of lists by listing 3 things that made you happy when you stopped doing them. #3happystopthings #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mylifemychoice

read more
Stepping into someone's personal space 
Playing games on phone and with people
Saying yes to everyone and everything 

#mylifemychoice Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Say a goodbye to the month of lists by listing 3 things that made you happy when you stopped doing them. #3happystopthings #aboutme    #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mylifemychoice

read more
How To Live Not Just Breathe 
How To Earn Respect Not Just Money
How To Listen Not Just Talk
How To Give Freedom Not Just Have One

#MyLifeMyChoice Welcome to the day 20 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Our evolution isn't just a historical process but a personal one. We evolve by learning new things. Talk about the #4thingstolearn. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATdefinefreedom • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Define 'freedom' in 4 words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Freedom #IndependenceDay #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #mylifemychoice #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
My Life My Choice 

#MyLifeMyChoice OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATdefinefreedom
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Define 'freedom' in 4 words.✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification