Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shorttales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shorttales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is short say i love you, short quotes about life and love, life love short quotes, short i love you quotes, short sad love stories that will make you cry in hindi,

• 382 Followers
  • 373 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit Mayank

I found a dead body in my garden today!
But that's quite strange
Because I remember hiding two in there yesterday!!! 🙄 #Horror #Killer #ShortTales #3Liners #YQBaba #YQTales #BTTalks #BoostThyself #TPMD

Subhasish Das

#yqbaba YourQuote Baba #ShortStory #LoveStory #lovequotes love #Stories #shorttales #mystory YourQuote Postman

read more
It was dark outside , raining heavily.
Shoaib was going to leave Shiuli's house after enjoying the surprise bday party he had arranged for her.
She said , "Mr. Writer, you can stay here till the rain stops". He looked at her. He knew she had feelings for him, her eyes told so. He knew it was the perfect moment to burst out his feelings for her.
But what if he's just a friend, what if she gets shocked, what if she says no !
His heart told Yes, but his mind said No!
He smiled and said , "Its late , i should go, moreover i need to work on my first book. "
He left silently!

Years passed, their feelings slowly faded , rather hid themselves !

One day Shoaib was sitting at a CCD after working on his 8th book as a renowned writer, he saw Shiuli staring at him silently from the table across the room. He smiled and approached her. 
"Shiuli, what are you doing here", he asked.
" I'm waiting for Rahul, my boyfriend, i didn't tell you about him, did i " she asked.
"No" , he answered
"Why dont you wait and have some coffee with us, I would like you to meet him, he will be coming soon" she told.
He smiled and said , " No, its late anyway, I should be leaving , Have fun😃"

#yqbaba YourQuote Baba #shortstory #lovestory #lovequotes #love #stories #shorttales #mystory  YourQuote Postman

Subhasish Das

L💓ve Quotes love #LoveStory #ShortStory #shorttales #yqbaba YourQuote Postman Hearts Database

read more
Riya and Tarun were very close to each other.They were what the school knew as BFF ! They were always on their phones sharing their thoughts and happenings.
They both had feelings for each other, but could never express..
One night Tarun texted Riya :-

Tarun - "I think i need a girlfrind now."

Riya - "Firstly its *Girlfriend not "girlfrind" dumbass.
Secondly, lol..tujse koi nhi pategi, btw relationships are complicated, being single is awesome, why the hell are you thinking of such things?" 

Tarun - "Firstly, i dont want to lose you in my life,never , secondly i need someone in my life who would be my soulmate and help me correct the mistakes i make in my way :) " 

She didn't knew what to text further. With a bright smile on her face she dialled his number which she had memorized by now.
That call lasted long than any of the calls she earlier did.

L💓ve Quotes 
#love #lovestory #shortstory  #shorttales #yqbaba  YourQuote Postman Hearts Database

Aahaan

May be she still.... #Aaj #aajbhiyaadhai shayari #shorttales #yqdidi #shayarilover #badnam

read more
Takleef toh mujhe ho rahi hai,
Tu kyu roh rahi hai?  May be she still....

#aaj #aajbhiyaadhai

#shayari #shorttales #yqdidi #shayarilover #badnam

Aahaan

Dil saaf hona chahiye mohabbat nibhane ke liye,
Chaar din ki chandni toh sabko acchi lagti hai. 
 Be involved with her.

#pyaar #alone #latenightquotes #12amthoughts
#shortstory #shorttales #yqshayari

Aahaan

Fiction kitaabein aur sacche log kaha  jaldi samaj mai aate hai,
unhe Samajna pardta hai, 
Theek se samajhne ke liye unhe apna waqt dena pardta hai. 
 #yqquotes #yqbaba #shorttales #stories #apnapan #literature

hirpara amit

જીવનમાં સંબંધોમાં સ્થિરતા અને પારદર્શકતા હશે ને તો સંબંધો માં બીજાના માર્ગદર્શનની જરૂર નહીં પડે. પોતાના સંબંધોમાં માર્ગદર્શક તમે પોતે જ બની શકશો. જીવન હંમેશાં ખુલી કિતાબની જેમ જીવાઈ. રહસ્યમય જીવન જીવવા નો પ્રયત્ન કરશો તો તમે જ એક રહસ્ય બની જશો દુનિયા માટે. એટલે જીવન પોતાના સંતોષ માટે જીવો બીજાને બતાવવા તો આખી દુનિયા જીવે જ છે...
                              - A.D.HIRPARA  #love #life #yqbaba #yqtales #inspiration #shorttales #yqquotes #yqdidi

hirpara amit

Life is like base on trial and error method. Because every time your try are not successful. When you fail so error in your efforts. And when you solve every error in your effort you get a success. So keep calm and try everything. When you stop to try you loose your confidence and also loose your success..
                                      - A.D.HIRPARA  #microtale #diary #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #inspiration #shorttales #yqquotes

hirpara amit

કોઈ નું પાણી માપવું એના કરતાં તમે કેટલા પાણી માં છો એ માપી લેશો તો તમને સફળતા મળશે. બીજા ને નીચા દેખાડવા કરતા પોતાનું લેવલ માપી લો. એટલે જીવનમાં હજુ કેટલી સફળતાની સીડીઓ ચડવાની છે એ ખબર પડશે. માટે પોતાનું મૂલ્યાંકન કરતા શીખો।સ્વમુંલ્યાંકન જ સફળતા ની ચાવી છે. એ માત્ર ચાવી નઈ પણ માસ્ટર કી છે. એટલે એ તમારી સફળતા ની સાંકળ રચાય જશે. બસ એકવાર શરૂઆત તો કરીને તો જુઓ... 
                                 - A.D.HIRPARA  #gujarati #yqmotabhai #yqbaba #yqtales #shorttales #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijan

insightful_ink

Faith (A short tale) 

He never believed in God. His son was in coma. One night suddenly his son got consciousness and started murmuring some names. 
That day after many years he went to the temple with a burning Flame . #faith
#shortstory
#shorttales
#hope
#fatherslove
#yqbaba
#ardent_ashu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification