Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storyoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storyoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kisi ki love story bataiye, wo ladki nahi zindagi hai meri school love story, love story नहीं, jayantabhai ki love story, naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai school love story,

• 32 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Edu.nr

क्या हाल है भाई लोग

©Creative.nr #Learning #story 
#storyoftheday

Aditya Raj

Aady

I remember loving you. I remember all the heartache that came with it. I remember the moment you told me you had to leave. I remember breaking down into tears, and you holding me as you lost control of everything you had been keeping in. I remember closing the door that last night, knowing that when it opened again you would walk out and never come back. I remember the last look of your eyes as you tried to capture my face to hold forever in your memory. I don't remember the days after, all I #Remember #storyoftheday #savinggrace

read more
All the memories coming back to me now... I remember loving you. I remember all the heartache that came with it. I remember the moment you told me you had to leave. I remember breaking down into tears, and you holding me as you lost control of everything you had been keeping in. I remember closing the door that last night, knowing that when it opened again you would walk out and never come back. I remember the last look of your eyes as you tried to capture my face to hold forever in your memory. 

I don't remember the days after, all I

Anku Bora

Anku Bora

Coming Soon...😌😍🥰 #new_post #storyoftheday #something #special #Holi #ComingSoon #News

read more

Anku Bora

Heavy Rider 😶‍🌫️😱😶‍🌫️🚨... Don't try this...!!! #Rider #bikelover #scooty #storyoftheday #Alert #Sports

read more

Anku Bora

Basketball Lovers...😱😅💥 #new_post #storyoftheday #gamer #Basketball #gamelover #Good #Sports

read more

Anku Bora

Is it Funny...🤭😅 #funny_video funny🤣🤣 #new_post #storyoftheday #Comedy

read more

Creative Sarita

TAMNNA BANO

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification