Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best autocorrect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best autocorrect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about autocorrect was originally designed to replace, autocorrect meaning in hindi, damn you autocorrect, autocorrect in ms word, autocorrect in word 2007,

• 14 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Typo...
a monster lurking 
in my mobile
having a mind 
of its own
messing around 
with my words,
and my relationships...

#typo
#autocorrect
#Yqbaba
#Yopowrimo

Sayali Paunikar

I wish if there was an option of Auto correct in Real Life too so that I could rectify the all the Faults for which I am guilty now.....  #life #lifequotes #yqbaba #autocorrect #lifelessons #yqquotes

Sourajita D

Yup, I have lots of time in my hand but that doesn't mean I will write everything twice. 🙄 Can you reciprocate the same feeling? #damn #autocorrect #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Wrong #mess #post #yqhumour

read more
If the auto-correct hasn't wronged your life, then sorry this post wasn't meant for you!  Yup, I have lots of time in my hand but that doesn't mean I will write everything twice. 🙄

Can you reciprocate the same feeling?

#damn #autocorrect #sourajita #lovewithouthim #wrong #mess #post #yqhumour

Sourajita D

Dedicating a #testimonial to Avni Gupta Happiest Birthday to Sweetest of all Hearts 'Avni'. I will wish you so many times that my auto-correct automatically states your name everytime after Happy Birthday. #sourajita #avniwrites #happybirthday #memory #Beautiful #Blessed #autocorrect

read more
People have good friends and a best friend or a group of friends. I have all that friend list in just one group, Avni. My only red heart contact, my only go-to contact, my all day cry along contact, my all time hold onto contact is this amazing writer whom you have penning down lines.

She is my girl, forever and mine! 
Stay this beautiful, young and blessed! Dedicating a #testimonial to Avni Gupta

Happiest Birthday to Sweetest of all Hearts 'Avni'. I will wish you so many times that my auto-correct automatically states your name everytime after Happy Birthday.

#sourajita #avniwrites #happybirthday #memory #beautiful #blessed #autocorrect

Sourajita D

That's another reason why I like to chat in English! Auto correct just can't get enough of my temper. #sourajita #autocorrect #yqbaba #yqtales #newwallpapers #lovewithouthim #Temper #sour_collab

read more
"My typing speed isn't 
slow. I just get busy correcting
 my auto correct!" That's another reason why I like to chat in English!  Auto correct just can't get enough of my temper. 

#sourajita #autocorrect #yqbaba #yqtales #newwallpapers #lovewithouthim #temper #sour_collab

Gaurav Dutta

She texted, Mal bro.
She explains, Marlboro.

Autocorrect ends up being guilty. 

#meme #autocorrect #gauravdutta #ttt #yqbaba #sarcasm #366days366quotes #technology

Gaurav Dutta

She texted, Mal bro.
She explains, Marlboro.

Autocorrect ends up being guilty. 

#meme #autocorrect #gauravdutta #ttt #yqbaba #sarcasm #366days366quotes #technology

Sumit R Das

Even My Autocorrect knows your Name #Autocorrect #name #you #YQbaba

Funny Singh🐼

Kitna pyara lgta hai autoword😂😂 Warna ye na hota to YQ par kafi waqt to logo ki english me galtiyan batane me lg jaata🤣🤣🤣😜🤣🤣 #funnysingh #autocorrect Rough translation: We will fix everything. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple CoronaMeme #funnymeme #lockdownextended #lockdown2_0 entries to #YQMT842. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
मुझसे english में, कुछ words की 
spellings गलत हो जाती हैं।😭😭😭
Then Autocorrect : 👇👇👇👇 Kitna pyara lgta hai autoword😂😂
Warna ye na hota to YQ par kafi waqt to logo ki english me galtiyan batane me lg jaata🤣🤣🤣😜🤣🤣

#funnysingh #autocorrect
Rough translation: We will fix everything. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple CoronaMeme #FunnyMeme #LockdownExtended #lockdown2_0 entries to #YQMT842. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Funny Singh🐼

Meme credit : Neha 🦋 bhaya😍🤣 Auto correct kuchh aisa hi excited rhta hai na🤣🤣 Aur prediction me bhi ye Auto correct khud ko expert maanta hai.🤣🤣 I love..... likho to next suggestion me 'you' hi deta hai🤣🤣 #congratulations #neha #NehaGupta #autocorrect #nia #funnysingh #mai_expert_hun #rofl😍❤️😝

read more
👇👇👇👇👇👇 Meme credit : Neha 🦋  bhaya😍🤣

Auto correct kuchh aisa hi excited rhta hai na🤣🤣

Aur prediction me bhi ye Auto correct khud ko expert maanta hai.🤣🤣

I love..... likho to next suggestion me 'you' hi deta hai🤣🤣
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification