Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best findingnewways Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best findingnewways Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a friend like you is rare to find, to find someone you love you gotta be someone you love lyrics, me trying to find who asked, to follow the lord and find freedom lyrics, ਦੱਸੋ what is the formula to find mode,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Sometimes you are not giving up or letting go but let things go or leave them. So that you can do things that you need to, that you want to. And until you do that you are like a frozen river that forgot to flow. Or a river that wants to flow but where it doesn't know. You want to make a plan. You do make a plan but it doesn't start or it doesn't work. Because you are not moving not just from where you are but from who you are and what you have been doing. For finding your way, finding freedom you need to let go of nothing but yourself, and your ways and let the new ways meet you on new roads.  💭💭
#thinking #findingnewways #learnunlearn #selftalk #letthingsgo #freedom #letterfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

कभी किसी वक़्त में
जब वक़्त चलता रहे
और तू रुक सा गया हो,
तो शायद वह वक़्त है
रुक कर सोचने का
कोई नई राह खोजने का,
जहां वक़्त और तू
फिर एक बार मिल सके 
साथ चल सके। 🧡📙📙🧡
#waqt #stuck #findingnewways #learnunlearn #musing #hindipoems #fromlifeforlife #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

It is well said you should not give up
though nowadays I think,
sometimes I should
even the things that matter
when they take place
of the little things that too matter,
sometimes I should
when the things that matter
but I need to move ahead
to find a way better,
sometimes I should
no matter whatever is the matter
when nothing else but
I matter. 🧡📙📙🧡
#whatmatters #priorities #selflove #gettingbetter #giveup #findingnewways #choices #grishmapoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification