Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyFirstCrush Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyFirstCrush Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love shayari for girlfriend in hindi, i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Remains the handsome ever green hunk of a hero Dharmendra.I have heard all the antics of a five year old when the hunk appeared on screen. The young kid might have been the youngest kid fan ever, shouting and yelling waving her little hands at the screen standing up from her seat with great excitement and thrill to the great amusement of the rest of the people in the theatre. She wanted Dharmendra in every movie she watched and naturally that wasn't possible. She was often conned to watch the m #YourQuoteAndMine #MyFirstCrush #remembertowrite #MeMoWriMo

read more
Remains the handsome  ever green hunk of a hero Dharmendra.I have heard all the antics of a five year old when the hunk appeared on screen. The young kid might have been the youngest kid fan ever, shouting and yelling waving her little hands at the screen standing up from her seat with great excitement and thrill to the great amusement of the rest of the people in the theatre. She wanted Dharmendra in every movie she watched and naturally that wasn't possible. She was often conned to watch the movie till the end being promised Dharmendra in the next scene and the next and the next till the end of the movie.The kid thoroughly enjoyed movies like  "Do aur Do Panch" and "Sita Aur Gita" and by the time Sholay arrived the kid was a teenager who could now enjoy her crush romancing the dreamgirl.
Then came many crushes after that but the first one will remain special. Remains the handsome  ever green hunk of a hero Dharmendra.I have heard all the antics of a five year old when the hunk appeared on screen. The young kid might have been the youngest kid fan ever, shouting and yelling waving her little hands at the screen standing up from her seat with great excitement and thrill to the great amusement of the rest of the people in the theatre. She wanted Dharmendra in every movie she watched and naturally that wasn't possible. She was often conned to watch the m

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first crush. #MyFirstCrush #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was a senior of my school
rest is just shadow of smoky thoughts Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your first crush. #myfirstcrush #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first crush. #MyFirstCrush #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my kindergarten teacher 😍 Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your first crush. #myfirstcrush #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

My First Crush

There she walked in with her straight and unbraided hair dangling well below her hips, 
Can anyone be more beautiful than her? 
As she entered the class room I was smitten. 
In a plain red saree she with her porcelain skin and well chiseled face looked a Madonna and an Angel rolled in one.
Class sixth it was and she was our Art's teacher. 
I was mesmerized and was gaping at her throughout the entire period. 
Everyday I waited to catch a glimpse of her and my heart skipped a beat everytime I saw her. 
She still remains the most beautiful person in the world. 
My first crush. #myfirstcrush 
#yostowrimo 
#shortstory 
#yqbaba 
#anujjain

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first crush. #MyFirstCrush #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
There she was with her untied hair swaying till her waist and the sheen of those black tresses mesmerizing me.
I was in class sixth and she was our arts teacher and I was smitten by her beauty.
The entire periods were spent looking at her only.
Never a more pretty person have I ever seen till now.
She was and is still a crush. Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#anujstories

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Was a person that I'll never forget
He was a true friend
Loving supporter ....
He was definitely a pure soul ...
We used to spent hours talking(in school only😜)
We used to play games together with our friends....
Maybe it wasn't a crush or something
But there was something...
Which can never be forgotten... Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
My 9th class mate..
We studied two years in same class..
But never ever spoken or confessed to anyone..
And then School life hits me with lot of stress..
Daily test.. term test.. revision test.. Public exams..
etc., etc.,
I just concentrated on studies 
In 11th, i choosed Bio-maths & he choosed CS..
Atlast forgotten him.. Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
वो इंसान जिसे देख दिल धड़का पहली बार, तब लगा मोहब्बत चीज होती है क्या?  Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Kasim Crestfallen

The journey of making an ordinary soul special took me to her. My first crush. We became friends when I didn't realize that flowers symbolize love and without realizing I offered her one. Over time we crossed paths together, but we both were not ready to believe that we were more than just friends and when we realized the truth we could not confess. Although she became my friend long ago, It still took time to send her friend requests in FB and text her on WhatsApp. I always did hide diaries, #MyFirstCrush #remembertowrite #MeMoWriMo

read more
My first crush gifted me
a whole bunch of contents to write on
and I'm still unraveling her gifts
for the past ten years. The journey of making an ordinary soul special took me to her. My first crush. We became friends when I didn't realize that flowers symbolize love and without realizing I offered her one.

Over time we crossed paths together, but we both were not ready to believe that we were more than just friends and when we realized the truth we could not confess. Although she became my friend long ago, It still took time to send her friend requests in FB and text her on WhatsApp.

I always did hide diaries,

Manmohan Singh

read more
My first crush, crushed my feelings so badly that Presently my feelings are in the state of  paralysis. 
 Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification