Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Privileges Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Privileges Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Forgetting the world is a need
forgetting the world is a want,
it is a privilege,
it is a leisure, it is a luxury,
it is a blessing,
it is a blessing in disguise,
yes it is so much
just before I remember it,
because as soon as I remember
the world will be either too much
or not enough at all,
but most of the time
forgetting it makes me feel 
I have everything I need. 🖤📓📓🖤
#world #musing #forgetting #needs #wants #privileges #notsorandomthoughts #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Every now and then walk just a few meters barefoot and you will remember how privileged and lucky you are. 🧡📙📙🧡
#privileges #luck #walk #barefoot #feelinggreatful #selfreminders #oneliner #grishmathinking

arrey.oh.chachu

announce farmers(pride of India) as government employees with food cloth shelter given along with mandatory benefits. This will encourage youth to join farming and reduce unemployment as well. Give them same privileges as a Soldier #Modi #NarendraModi #farmer #Soldier #Privileges #government #India #IndianArmy

read more
Lets announce farmers(pride of India) as government employees with food cloth shelter given along with mandatory benefits.  This will encourage youth to join farming and reduce unemployment as well. They should have the same privileges as a Soldiers. announce farmers(pride of India) as government employees with food cloth shelter given along with mandatory benefits.  This will encourage youth to join farming and reduce unemployment as well. Give them same privileges as a Soldier #modi #narendramodi #farmer #soldier #privileges #government #india #indianarmy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification