Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chapter2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chapter2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about silent love chapter 1, 0 love flag chapter 5, chup chap kyun khadi hai, charai hayama ni kyun to kita chapter 6, tu cha gayi hai mujhpe aasman ki tarah,

• 13 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prince Martin

#nightthoughts #story #Chapter2 the tale continues...

read more
White Chapter 2

Enemies Across the Realms

As the newly crowned ruler, King Eamon III found himself faced with a multitude of challenges. His primary concern was ensuring the stability and prosperity of his own kingdom, but he soon realized that there were enemies across the realms who sought to disrupt his reign.

Word had reached King Eamon III that a neighboring kingdom, the Kingdom of Veridia, was amassing an army and displaying aggressive behavior. Rumors circulated that the Veridian king, King Aric, harbored ambitions of expanding his territory and challenging the balance of power in the realm.

Seeking to establish diplomatic ties and avert conflict, King Eamon III sent his most trusted advisor, Sir Robert, to the Kingdom of Veridia. His mission was to engage in a series of negotiations and understand the intentions of King Aric. Sir Robert embarked on a perilous journey, traversing treacherous mountain passes and dense forests to reach Veridia. On his arrival, he was greeted by an air of hostility and suspicion. The Veridian court, led by King Aric’s cunning advisor, Lady Isabella, seemed unwilling to engage in meaningful dialogue. Undeterred, Sir Robert persisted, relying on his diplomatic skills and eloquence. He presented King Eamon’s desire for peace and cooperation between their kingdoms. However, Lady Isabella remained skeptical, insisting that Veridia was merely asserting its right to protect its borders.

Days turned into weeks as the negotiations floundered. King Aric showed little interest in peaceful resolutions, his thirst for power overshadowing any potential for compromise. Fear began to spread across King Eamon's kingdom, as tales of Veridian aggression reached his subjects.

Back at the royal palace, King Eamon lll convened numerous council meetings with his advisors, seeking counsel on how to handle the escalating situation. Some advised him to launch a preemptive strike, while others advocated for a defensive approach.

In the midst of the turmoil, a mysterious figure appeared at King Eamon’s court. It was an oracle named Aria, known for her ability to glimpse the future through visions and dreams. She prophesied that a great war was on the horizon and that King Eamon’s destiny hung in the balance.

With newfound hope, King Eamon summoned Sir Robert back from Veridia. In a private meeting, Sir Robert explained the situation in detail and shared the oracle’s prophecy. Together, they strategized, realizing that they needed to form alliances with other kingdoms to strengthen their position.

Over the coming weeks, emissaries were sent to neighboring realms, advocating for a united front against the rising threat of Veridia. Despite the initial hesitations and rivalries, King Eamom’s reputation as a fair and just ruler swayed the hearts of neighboring kings and Queens.

The realm began to rally behind King Edmund’s cause, as stories of his bravery and determination spread far and wide. Kingdoms joined forces, forming a formidable coalition against the expanding Veridian threat.

As tensions continued to rise, King Eamon and his newly formed alliance prepared for the inevitable clash with King Aric and his forces. The fate of the realm now rested in Eamon’s hands, and he knew that he had to lead his people with strength, courage, and unwavering resolve.

And so, with swords clashing, arrows flying, and magic filling the air, the battle for the realm’s future began. The war that would decide the fate of the kingdoms had started, and it would be a test of King Eamon’s leadership and the unity of the realm.

To be continued…

©Prince Martin #nightthoughts #story #Chapter2 
the tale continues...

Simmi Arora

Chapter 2 (Rishikesh, I am coming!) 15th September, 2015 And finally it was the day to go to RISHIKESH!!! Trust me, I was more excited for Rishikesh than the competition! We were in groups so I, Anu were together as usual but 2 we needed two more ppl with us to form a group. (It was compulsory.) #Chapter2 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #yqaestheticthoughts #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
Chapter 2, "RISHIKESH I M COMING"
(caption) Chapter 2 (Rishikesh, I am coming!)

15th September, 2015

And finally it was the day to go to RISHIKESH!!!
Trust me, I was more excited for Rishikesh than the competition!

We were in groups so I, Anu were together as usual but 2 we needed two more ppl with us to form a group. (It was compulsory.)

Srilatha Gugunta

Chapter-2 Love's in the air.. The moment hasn't ended there. It became a hot topic tweeted on every phone. "Sherin Gregory loves Carl". Less known fact is that Carl likes another girl who lives in his house after the loss of her parents. In no time, Carl couldn't resist the attention from Sherin and vice versa. Ultimate care and concern of Carl left no lesser hope to Sherin to get emotionally attached and yearn for his presence. The day was math period. The semesters to wind up before the sched #Chapter2 #yqbaba #yqtales #yqstory #nanowrimo #yqstories #yqnovel #thegossipgirls

read more
Chapter-2 Love's in the air..

The moment hasn't ended there. It became a hot topic tweeted on every phone. "Sherin Gregory loves Carl". 

{Read the caption}
 As they lean to eachother's eye conversation, a cupid crush took to life, their faces were mere centimetre away and their body was almost gave no gap for the thin air to escape. Chapter-2 Love's in the air..

The moment hasn't ended there. It became a hot topic tweeted on every phone. "Sherin Gregory loves Carl". Less known fact is that Carl likes another girl who lives in his house after the loss of her parents. In no time, Carl couldn't resist the attention from Sherin and vice versa. Ultimate care and concern of Carl left no lesser hope to Sherin to get emotionally attached and yearn for his presence. The day was math period. The semesters to wind up before the sched

Varun Kumar

For previous part click on #MyDiaries_illusion What will go in your mind when one day your conscience is brutally murdered by your own thought process. When life takes you to a point which you never dreamt​ for. It slaps you hard enough to wake you up from a wonderful dream. Stay tuned for next part. If you like this one, please leave a comment. **All critics comment are welcome** I will appreciate any comment which can make it better, as learning things always refine you. #Illusion #Secret #Chapter2 #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #part2 #shortstories #papers #Spreadsmiles #VividVarun

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter2: Papers

I was anxious to talk to her, but held myself back and hid behind the bushes, stretching my arms so that no one can see me in that awkward position bluntly gazing at her. May be, I didn't want anyone to follow my sight and notice her frozen tears.

Soon she stood up and started walking towards exit. I tried to stop myself but the writer inside me, having many mysterious questions, wanting to know her story, started following her.

As she crossed the gates, she took a deep breath and bought a water bottle. Gulping in some water, she used the rest to clean those tear-stains.

Suddenly, to my utmost surprise, she crushed and threw those papers in the trash. In curiosity, I didn't even bother about anyone, anything and I plunged to grab out those papers like a hungry rat crawling over a dump in search of food.

I was shocked, aghast, stunned, muted (you can add all the other adjectives) and I went numb for few minutes after seeing the verbiage on those papers.

To be continued... For previous part click on #MyDiaries_illusion

What will go in your mind when one day your conscience is brutally murdered by your own thought process. When life takes you to a point which you never dreamt​ for. It slaps you hard enough to wake you up from a wonderful dream.

Stay tuned for next part. If you like this one, please leave a comment. **All critics comment are welcome**

I will appreciate any comment which can make it better, as learning things always refine you.

Rk Rakesh Kumar

It's been years and I never told anyone that I started liking her. I used to watch her playing in tiffin breaks. ln school prayer class I used to pray with one of my eyes open and searching for the place where she was standing. Always following her after the school to her auto until my autowala came to pick me up. Yes I was little bit grown up I was 9 in class 4 but still not so smart. I was so dumb that I used to put both my hands on my face and trying to see her through the space between my fi #Chapter2 #yqbaba #yqtales #Rinku #mynovel #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
SHE NEVER LOVED ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
where I could simply say hi and shake hands with her what did I just do.

(READ IN THE CAPTION) It's been years and I never told anyone that I started liking her. I used to watch her playing in tiffin breaks. ln school prayer class I used to pray with one of my eyes open and searching for the place where she was standing. Always following her after the school to her auto until my autowala came to pick me up. Yes I was little bit grown up I was 9 in class 4 but still not so smart. I was so dumb that I used to put both my hands on my face and trying to see her through the space between my fi

Priya verma

K .G .F #Chapter2 #roking # 🌟 yesh #फ़िल्म

read more
mute video

Priya verma

read more
mute video

Priya verma

read more
mute video