tags

Best Human Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

1548 Stories- Find the Best Human Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 8 life stages of human development, song u turn by am human.

• 315 Followers
  • 1548 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Evils is inside the human being. Its inside the human brain,its inside the thought of person.Its every where"

Evils is inside the human being. Its inside the human brain,its inside the thought of person.Its every where

#Evil #

13 Love

"The Biggest waste of human potential is to feel less human to not cherish the beauty around you, to miss the little happy moments around you to not live while earning a living to be scared of failure to never try out to reach out to ppl who need you to die with all ur talents to not to be kind to ppl around you to be busy thinking abt future so much, that you lose the real ones around you i guess there are lots of waste of human potentials to conclude, to be afraid of loving someone again is the biggest waste.. Maybe, we shouldn't really lose hope in anything, and keep believing that life will get better one day, and remeber this too that life will also end one day.. so lets start using our potentials_ before they start rotting in our graves _ with our bones and desires 💯 #Amy #Amna Roaz"

The Biggest waste of human potential is to feel less human
to not cherish the beauty around you,
to miss  the little happy moments around you
to not live while earning a living
to be scared of failure 
to never try out to reach out to ppl who need you
to die with all ur talents
to not to be kind to ppl around you 
to be busy thinking abt future so much, 
that you lose the real ones around you
i guess there are lots of waste of human potentials
to conclude, 
to be afraid of loving someone again is the biggest waste.. 
Maybe, we shouldn't really lose hope in anything,
and keep believing that life will get better one day,
and remeber this too that life will also end one day.. 
so lets start using our potentials_
before they start rotting in our graves _
with our bones and desires 💯
#Amy #Amna Roaz

non-stop writing 💫 avoid the abbrevations and grammer, spelling mistakes.. i dnt recheck once my mind is full of thoughts 💥

16 Love

"Show humanity not only with your family but with every deceased and even animals and birds because you are born as human and somebody named you human so give respect to your name and be kind,generous species of this earth,amen"

Show humanity not only with your family but with every deceased and even animals and birds because you are born as human and somebody named you human so give respect to your name and be kind,generous species of this earth,amen

"humanity means love for all"

11 Love
2 Share

"burn the past , turn the page , move on be a favourite version of yourself..../_ a perfect human with full of humanity , love , peace and happiness , a responsible human 😊"

burn the past , turn the page , move on 
be a favourite version of yourself..../_
a perfect human with full of humanity , love , peace and happiness ,
a responsible human 😊

#Poetry #nojoto #nojotoofficial

15 Love

"........."

ONE LESS LONELY NIGHT

I looked up at the beautiful black sky and saw a single shining star. Desperately, I started looking for a few more as my cousin once told me "it is unlucky to spot a lone star in the night sky".
I wanted to see another star.

I looked down at her gloomy face and waited for her to smile as my mother once told me "it is unlucky to see a sad human looking up at you, my baby star".
I wanted to see another human.

#nojoto
#meroenix #Life #Love

17 Love