Best Human Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

• 206 Followers
  • 1385 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Human Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about 8 life stages of human development, song u turn by am human.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
LIFE SIMILAR TO CRICKET 
Human life can be compared to a game of cricket. In the outfield every player has a target to meet so that he can win the match. Similarly, in life, every individual has his own targets and dreams and he puts his best efforts to fulfill those.
I often wondered if life can be compared to a game of cricket. I am a big fan of the game and there are a lot of aspects we can learn and draw inspiration from, from sports and especially, cricket
Step forward and hit a huge six, one ball has fulfills the requirement of last five balls. This is the turning point of game and same happens with life, it also changes on single day.
That single day……!
No matter what role we are playing, we know that we are human beings and we should never quit. No matter who we are, life is always bigger, so much to worth living for, and it’s a joy to be a part of it, just like the wonderful game of cricket.

Enjoy the game of life and chase your dreams.
Dreams do come true.....

Human life can be compared to a game of cricket. In the outfield every player has a target to meet so that he can win the match. Similarly, in life, every individual has his own targets and dreams and he puts his best efforts to fulfill those.
I often wondered if life can be compared to a game of cricket. I am a big fan of the game and there are a lot of aspects we can learn and draw inspiration from, from sports and especially, cricket

4 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
human deteriorates in love.

#Human #Life #nojotoquotes

5 Love
0 Comment
जरूरी नहीं कि
जिसमें साँसे नहीं
वही मुर्दा हैं

जिसमें इंसानियत नहीं
वो कौन सा जिंदा हैं
✍

#Human #insan #sabirali

3 Love
0 Comment
Someone asked me.......
Should abortion be legal?

My answer to this question.

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla

Someone asked me.......
Should abortion be legal?

My answer to this question.

If a woman is weak and is unable to give birth because of any medical conditions or she's not healthy enough to give birth, then yes it should be legalized.

If a woman gets raped and she doesn't want that child then it should be legal to give her the right of "what she wants!"

If two people having fun (sex) and because of their irresponsible behavior, a consequence comes into existence in the form of child, then this is not done. In this case it should not be legalized.
Use protection (safe sex) or become responsible to take responsibility of your Deeds / Actions / Karma.

You should be grateful to the Creator of this Creation ( It's okay if you are an Atheist or Non-believer but atleast respect the NATURE who gives you life. Don't play with nature or else you'll face the serious consequences for your ACTIONS or DEEDS or KARMA) who gives you the power to give birth to a new life. This does not means you have the right to kill a life because you don't want to take the responsibility.

I am only sharing my views. Don't feel offensive, if you have any different views.

It's your life, your decisions and you'll accordingly have to face the serious consequences. You cannot avoid the consequences.

Maybe after reading my answer to this question, people will think or see me as a person with a CONSERVATIVE or BACKWARD or OLD MINDSET/THINKING but it's not about being backward or conservative or having an old mindset/thinking. It's about being responsible and being ready to take responsibility of my Actions/Deeds/Karma and also be ready to face consequences.

I am not here to give you any moral lessons and I'm not also, interested to present myself as a morally correct person in front of you.

I want to live a meaningful life and this is my way of living my life. I don't need any LAWS to live my life LAWFULLY or with RESPONSIBILITY.

I also want to say something. If you live your life as a responsible citizen only because of the laws of that country, then you'll be able to see yourself, what kind of a mindset you have as a human (Are you really a human you need to ask yourself?) that you need BOUNDATIONS or DOMINANCE or FEAR of LAW to Act/Behave humanly.

In the end I want to say that,
Nobody has the bloody rights to kill an innocent life.

A wild animal doesn't want coaching classes to learn wildness it's already in their blood; Humans are the wildest animal in the animal kingdom. They can destroy anything just to satisfy their urges.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla

A wild animal doesn't need any assistance to learn wildness. It's already in their blood; Humans are the wildest animal in the animal kingdom. They can destroy anything just to satisfy their urges.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla

Humans are the most sophisticated creation, created by the CREATOR of entire CREATION/LIFE(Divine/God); Are you capable to handle this sophisticated creation with enormous amount of possibilities, to grow in any aspect of life or you are just wasting this wonderful opportunity. That the only question.

- Raman Khosla
©ramankhosla

@ramankhosla
#RAMANKHOSLA #Quote #Quotes #Life #writersofindia #writer

2 Love
0 Comment
कोई कल कह रहा था कि,
 भारत का इतिहास अब फिरसे लिखा जाएगा
तो वो इतिहास कैसे कहलायेगा,
कोई मुझे ये बतलायेगा
धरती बांटी,अम्बर बांटा,बांट लिया भगवान को,
अरे शर्म करो धर्म के ठेकेदारों,
न बांटो इंसान को। #NojotoQuote

#nojotohindi #nojoto #Hindi #bhgwaan #allah #Insaan #Human #Politics #dharm #kavita #Love #pyaar #nation #HUmanity Kajal Kapoor Kanika Girdhari Madhavi Choudhary Vani Princess Pakhi Gupta

7 Love
0 Comment