Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best completion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best completion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny phd completion quotes, phd completion quotes, successful completion of one year quotes, 8 year completion quotes, engineering completion quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vickram

दिल का अधूरा हिस्सा,, #पयार #महोबब्त इश्क❤ heart❤️💘beats #अधूरापनशायरी #तुम बिन #completion #empityness

read more
mute video

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #endin6words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #completion #tinku_ranjan_mitra #oneliner #theend

read more
Completion which reveals a new beginning. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #endin6words #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #completion #tinku_ranjan_mitra #oneliner #theend

Amit Jotwani

When the lust of the night                                  goes unanswered                                                his naked body                                                   looks for completion                                         like a sentence                                                    searching for its own                                        punctuation mark.  #lust #nightpoem #naked #punctuation #completion #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

Joy of completion,
Excitement of accomplishment sounds more soulful than music. #accomplishment  #joy #completion #music #soulful  #yqbaba

Tarun Kushwaha

कल्पनाएँ जो पहले थीं वे अब नहीं,
क्यों फिर वास्तविकता उनकी पूर्ण अब हो रही| #desires #completion #change #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtarun #yqhindi

Daniya Jyoti

One day, 

While I was standing in front of the mirror,
I stared into my eyes and said,
"You deserve to be happy".

And when I saw my own reflection,
Pointing at me with the same aggression,
That's when I realised, 

That until then, I was merely a point,
A point, who was trying to adjust in 
Someone's fully occupied circle of happiness.

Today I'm like the sun,
The source and the ray of hope. 
The destination and the scope.

I'm the sphere with many circles within,
My contentment lies in atoning my sins. Epiphany. 

#YQbaba #YQdidi #yqtales #tpmd #BoostThyself #yopowrimo #happy #thoughtful #completion #of #this #challenge .

Daniya Jyoti

It's funny how a keen
garbage boy isn't even
considered, BUT
an upper-class kid is 
permitted in a school
where students are taught
"The right to equality & 
The right to education". Money is what it is.

#YQbaba #YQdidi #yqtales #tpmd #BoostThyself #yopowrimo #permit #another #successful #completion #of #challenge #good #day .

Daniya Jyoti

Help is not a two-way road

Expectation is. Sudden Realisation. 
#YQbaba #YQdidi #yqtales #yopowrimo #tpmd #BoostThyself #help #successful #completion #of #challenge

heartlessrj1297

#completion of 1k followers and 8k love @heartlessrj1297 Monu Kumar Jagrati Nagle Rahul vibhute B Ravan MrSingh Madhubala Jain Rathod Arbaz Khan ALONE Titli" dream SgR… Sakshi Dhingra Pramodini Mohapatra #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotomusic #Nojotocomedy #nojotonews #nojotoshayari

read more
mute video

spring_love_

#completion for 2 yreas of nozoto

read more
Hello Nojoto congratulations..
wish you u. millions of happiness nd dhero smiles..!!
keep it up. #completion for 2 yreas of nozoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification