Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soldiers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soldiers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love poems for army soldiers, love poems for soldiers deployed, indian flag images with soldiers, indian flag with soldiers images, hindi poem on soldiers life,

• 297 Followers
  • 423 Stories

KingAlways

Khushi Prajapati

भारतीय सेना दिवस 

भारत माता के वीर सपूत देश की रक्षा के खातिर 
तिरंगा औढ़ हमेशा के लिए शहीद हो जाते है, 
बहन से राखी बंधवाऊंगा कहकर 
फिर कभीं वापस लौटकर नहीं आते हैं, 
नहीं रह सकती एक फौजी की माँ उसके बिना 
उसे भी दिलासा देकर रणभूमि के लिए 
रवाना वह हो जाते हैं, 
एक फौजी जानता है कि मेरे पिता 
मेरे जानें के बाद अकेले पढ़ जाएंगे 
और गर्व से एक शहीद के पिता कहलाएँ जाएंगे, 
इसलिए अनेकों गोलियां अपने शरीर में भी झेल जाते हैं, 
जाते - जाते भी दुश्मनों का खात्मा कर जाते है,
फिर मेरे फौजी भारत माता की गोद में चैन से 
हमेशा के लिए सो जाते हैं ..........

Mere_Dil_Ki_Kalam_Se

©Khushi Prajapati #IndianArmy #IndianArmyDay #Soldier #soldiers #foji #fouji #भारतीयसेना #Quote #story

Suraj Sharma

Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh)

Heartfelt tribute to the martyred soldiers #soldiers #tribute #vvipdikesh #Trending #News shashi kala mahto Kanchan Pathak Adhuri Hayat Kiran kumari Patel Anshu writer R K Mishra " सूर्य " Lalit Saxena Rakesh Srivastava Mrs Sharma honey khattri पथिक.. MEGHNA KAPOOR Anjali Maurya Nandani patel Medha Bhardwaj Soumya Gopalakrishna Diksha Singh Tannu Jain Nîkîtã Guptā Andaaz bayan Puja Udeshi कला व्यास vandana Singh Divyanshi Singh Sarina PARI Ânu Singh Anupriya munish writer saloni kanwar

read more

Vaibhav's Poetry

कारगिल युद्ध में शहीद उन सभी भारतीय सैनिकों और सेनानायक को शत शत नमन 💐🙏 जय हिन्द जय भारत 🇮🇳 . . #VijayKargildiwas #26july #IndianArmy #jaihind #soldiers #Martials #naman #feelingproudindianarmy Sircastic Saurabh Babita Kumari sana naaz Anshu writer Riya Kumari #Society

read more

Rakhi Om

Vivek Sharma

"I wanna boycott Kashmir as a tourist destination as I don't want to see the beauty of Land which bleeds patriotic Soldiers of India"... #pulwama #terrorist #attack on #Indian #Soldiers #pulwamaattack on #indian #soldiers #terrorism #yqbaba #yqthoughts #yqtales #kashmir

Payal Dholakia

He was born in a white cloth from a
Single mother.
He died in tricolor as a son of
Million mothers.. #Respect #SaluteToTheLegends #OurRealHero #Soldiers #Yqbaba

Simran

India is going through huge natural disaster!! But, in this critical situation, we Indians knows that if we stuck in anywhere in floods, God will come to save us! Yes, he is in uniform of Indian Army! I don't know if you know this incident or not but I really would like to share! One lady was saved from Sangali floods (Maharashtra) by Indian soldiers, while they are taking her to a safe place through a life boat, she touched the feet of soldiers over there! Because she knows Temple only conta #yqbaba #IndianArmy #yqtales #simran_tathe

read more
I always had been a unbeliever of God untill I witnessed the floods in India! yes, now I can say God do exists, I saw him to save saveral lifes without caring of his own life! India is going through huge natural disaster!! 
But, in this critical situation, we Indians knows that if we stuck in anywhere in floods, God will come to save us! Yes, he is in uniform of Indian Army!

I don't know if you know this incident or not but I really would like to share!
One lady was saved from Sangali floods (Maharashtra) by Indian soldiers, while they are taking her to a safe place through a life boat, she touched the feet of soldiers over there! Because she knows  Temple only conta

Simran

Dedicated to Major Kaustubh Rane, Jamie Singh, Vikramjeet & Mandeep, the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their life near the LoC, Gurez (north Kashmir). While watching martyr of Kaustubh Rane on TV, it literally gave me a goosebumps. The point to noted that, the ministry spokesman said that the Pakistan army gave cover fire to terrorist by violating cease-fire in a bid to divert the attention of Indian troops along LoC. Just want to say, shameless no no they are univers' biggest doggy who only l #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqbhaijan #terrorism #simran_tathe

read more
शहिद होनेवाले हर एक को
उसके शहादत का इनाम देंगे
आँखो में पानी पर राहों पे फूल बिछा देंगे
हम उसके जनाजे को भी बारात बना देंगे  Dedicated to Major Kaustubh Rane, Jamie Singh, Vikramjeet & Mandeep, the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their life near the LoC, Gurez (north Kashmir).
While watching martyr of Kaustubh Rane on TV, it literally gave me a goosebumps.
The point to noted that, the ministry spokesman said that the Pakistan army gave cover fire to terrorist by violating cease-fire in a bid to divert the attention of Indian troops along LoC. 
Just want to say, shameless no no they are univers' biggest doggy who only l
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification