Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knowingyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knowingyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gotye somebody that i used to know lyrics, gotye somebody that i used to know, do you know me, i know meaning in hindi, knowledge is power,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Aparna Pathak

Mumtaz_sk

You know yourself better.

©Mumtaz_sk #you #Yourself #better #Nojoto #Knowing #knowingyourself #Life #people #Human

Rashmi Sharma

zindagi..... #Quotes #knowingyourself

read more

Grishma Doshi

I fear dark
with my thoughts a little more,
yet dark let my thoughts out
and I fear both of them a little less. 🖤🖤
#fears #dark #thoughts #knowingyourself #beinghuman #emotions #humans #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Somedays you are the only one who likes you,
and you can go on.
Somedays you are one of those who don't like you,
yet you go on.
Thus no one can like you all the days,
but if you know you, you go on. ✍️✍️
#goingon #likeunlike #knowingyourself #ownyourself #selflove #life #yqbaba #grishmapoetry

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Planting confidence aid in
granting cognizance for
understanding our better self. #confidencematters #cognizance #understandyourself #understandingmatters #knowingyourworth #knowingyourself #pawangrequotes

kiran savaria

Bari duniya se mukth hoke,
Khud ke saath waqt bithana hai, 
Kho gayi si ek baat hai jo
Usse fir se khoj laana hai.  #selfdiscovery #selfdistruction #knowyourworth #knowingyourself #loveyourself #makeyourselfapriority #nothingmattersanymore #never_give_up

kiran savaria

And by writing every quote I actually came to know what I am...!  #knowyourworth #knowingyourself #findyourself

kiran savaria

Be the best player in the drama of your life #lifeisadrama #bestplayer #masteryourself #masteryourlife #knowinglife #knowingyourself

kiran savaria

Wo aayi thi tez hawa bankar, 
Jaate jaate mujko mujse mila gayi...!!  #self #knowingyourself #girlfriend
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification