tags

Best End Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best End Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love ka the end, life the end, end new song.

• 623 Followers
  • 2155 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 8)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 8)

'I choose Rehaan.',said Natasha without a second thought. Her parents were shocked to hear that. Mrs. Kapoor started crying while Mr. Kapoor was furious. He said, 'this is not the end but the beginning.' Natasha tried to calm him down but it was in vain so she left with Rehaan.

Back in Lahore...

One morning Rehaan and Natasha woke up with pouring of calls...And they got shocked by what the callers had to say or rather ask... Rehaan got up and opened the door and grabbed the newspaper

203 Love
3 Share

""

"A Single Message of Hi, Hello or Bye, From Your Best Friend. It's Mean Friendship Is Exist, This Is Sign Of True Friendship."

A Single Message of Hi, Hello or Bye,
From Your Best Friend.
It's Mean Friendship Is Exist, 
This Is Sign Of True Friendship.

Friendship .
follow for More
also follow me on Instagram..

#Friends #forever #Love #Life #End #Lifeline #Goal #true #Friend #Quotes #Motivation @VARSHA KUSHWAH @KAKE.KA.RADIO @Dr Ashish_Vats @Rupa Kumari Shaw @Parmjit Kaur

200 Love
2 Share

""

"Tunnel Everything is OK in the end.If it's not OK, then it's not the end."

Tunnel Everything is OK in 
the end.If it's not OK,
then it's not the end.

everything will be fine in the end😊

181 Love
3 Share

""

"I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right."

I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried
 to explaining why
 I'm Right.

#Poetry #nojotoenglish #lifequotes #sadness #Feeling #Feel #follow #Tired #Right #Emotional #Memories #End

168 Love
2 Share

""

"हाथ में है ये किस के तराज़ू तौल में रोज़ ही घट जाता हूँ... वक़्त की धार है मेरे सर पर रोज़ ज़रा सा कट जाता हूँ... ✍My_Words"

हाथ में है ये किस के तराज़ू
तौल में रोज़ ही घट जाता हूँ...

वक़्त की धार है मेरे सर पर
रोज़ ज़रा सा कट जाता हूँ...

✍My_Words

वक़्त की धार-#Waqt #Time #pod #nojotohindi #Nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotonews #Past #Life #true #Truth #Fear #fair #words #lost #day #Present #world #Society #Family #Hope #End #joy #less #alone #SAD #Pain #Love #lost #feelings #शायरी #Shayari #Quotes #Poetry

161 Love
3 Share