Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Necessity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Necessity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about necessity is the mother of invention meaning in marathi, necessity is the mother of invention in marathi, necessity is the mother of invention expansion of idea, necessity is the mother of invention speech, necessity is the mother of invention,

• 29 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nemichend Katariya

mute video

Puja Shaw

mute video

Saket Shindikar

"Life with the Necessity is the Necessity with Life." #life  #love #necessity  #yqbaba  #yqdidi  #lovequotes  #lifequotes #lifelessons

Saket Shindikar

"Life with the Necessity is the Necessity with Life." #life  #love #necessity  #yqbaba  #yqdidi  #lovequotes  #lifequotes #lifelessons

Sweta

And I say, my life is possessed by problems! #yqbaba #Necessity #complain #MyThoughts #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #swet_a Thanks for the poke Sed Lyf :)

read more
There's this vagrant, searching for a morsel of food. There's this octogenarian, longing for a visit from his son. Then there's this wife, persisting excruciating smacks. And then there's me, ranting over the slow Wi-Fi. And I say, my life is possessed by problems!

#yqbaba #necessity #complain #mythoughts #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #swet_a 

Thanks for the poke Sed Lyf :)

MSJ Quotes

You have nothing and you have nothing to lose.
Even maturity will make you to unlearn the things you accumulated unnecessarily. #maturity #necessity #learn #lose #spiritual #knowledge  #msj #msjquotes

Kaushik Sinha

सवाल : दुनिया में सबसे जादा बदनसीब कौन है?
जवाब : वह इन्सान जिसे जरुरत से जादा मिले लेकिन ख्वाइश से कम। #thoughts #question #hindi #answer #philosophy #desire #necessity #yqbaba

Upendar M

necessity, importance, greatness... #yqbaba #yqquotes #3335poem #kritikqoutes #Necessity #lost #importance

read more
It's only when 
you lost something 
the necessity of 
it is known much better necessity, importance, greatness...
#yqbaba #yqquotes #3335poem #kritikqoutes #necessity #lost #importance

Deepak Kanoujia

#Oxygen #Water #Necessity #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #restzone #rapidfire Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Don't ask how 
much necessary you are...
You're as necessary
as Oxygen and Water...
 #oxygen #water #necessity
#deepakkanoujia #modishtro
#restzone #rapidfire
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Preeta Sarkhel

Be someone's necessity and not just a habit #yqbaba #necessity #need