Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dependency Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dependency Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rubor of dependency, dependency injection in angular, no dependency quotes, dependency quotes, quotes on dependency,

• 22 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

uvsays

भरोसा #LetMeDrowm #uvsays #Quotes #Motivation Life Love #Dependency #Friend –Varsha Shukla पूजा/पाटिल सनातनी आरती सक्सेना Sonam Sharma एक अजनबी

read more
mute video

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Letting free is not the actual freedom... 
Being dependent is not actual dependency....   #freedom #dependency #lovequote #love #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi

Ashok Mangal

लिखना पढ़ना घट रहा, समझ रक्खी है गिरवी ।
गूगल की गुगली से उलझन, दिन दिन होत बड़ी ।। #AaveshVaani #education #wisdom #google #dependency #ytdidi #ythoughts

Gaurav Kumar

[Read Caption] (Part 6) This message is for the special friend who has become an inseparable part of your life... And this is one of the most beautiful part of someone's love life... Knowingly or unknowingly when someone became your habit... Even if you talk many people all the day, but you don't get even a minutes conversation with someone you feel your day incomplete... Love becomes stronger and stronger with every conversation, every meeting... #Habits #moments #magical #Dependency #nightdweller_

read more
ए मेरे दोस्त

जो तुझसे ना बात हो
तो मेरा हर दिन अधूरा है

जानता हूं कुछ हो या ना हो
पर किसी भी मुसीबत मै
तेरा साथ पूरा है
 [Read Caption]
(Part 6)

This message is for the special friend who has become an inseparable part of your life...
And this is one of the most beautiful part of someone's love life...
Knowingly or unknowingly when someone became your habit...
Even if you talk many people all the day, but you don't get even a minutes conversation with someone you feel your day incomplete...
Love becomes stronger and stronger with every conversation, every meeting...

Monika Gadhvana

#Dependency #Destiny #nest #fight_for_honour #yababa #ગુજરાતી #and_I M_O_N_I❤️

read more
Stop borrowing somebody else's thoughts.... Start exploring yours...
Stop imitating others...just be the First You..
Stop wearing somebody's else's spectacles.... Just open your eyes and use Your Insight..
Stop being DEPENDENT on someone ....
And start to stand on your feet only because you've to walk alone to reach your Goal

Believe this World is yours and you're the ruler of it and start creating your own destiny and make your own Nest to Live in.
 #dependency #destiny #nest #fight_for_honour #yababa #ગુજરાતી #and_I #M_O_N_I❤️

Monisha Gopal

Mentally. Physically. Financially. Emotionally. Theatrically. Practically. Spiritually. #cinemagraph #dependentus #dependent #Dependency #dependentbeings

read more
It’s funny how we think of ourselves as independent beings when in real we are dependent externally for every damn experience of life to survive.  
Mentally. Physically. Financially. Emotionally. Theatrically. Practically. Spiritually. 

#cinemagraph #dependentus #dependent #dependency #dependentbeings

kUr Gaglani

Welcome to the day 24 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everypoemiwrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Dependency #alone #Aloof

read more
is my dependency
That
You will listen
You will read
You would store
n You cherish Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everypoemiwrite #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#dependency #alone #aloof

Diwa

Limit your dependency on others #yqbaba #Dependency #limit #others español#yqtales#yopowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Priya Aiyar Hope you like it😊 Collaborating with Sahil Kedia Thanks for inviting 💐💐

read more
Be independent. 
Learn, how to be alone.
For, self-reliance means 
Transcendence and strength. Limit your dependency on others
#YQbaba #dependency #limit #others #español#yqtales#yopowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Priya Aiyar
Hope you like it😊
Collaborating with  Sahil Kedia
Thanks for inviting 💐💐

Grishma Doshi

કશુંક હોવું એટલું જરૂરી ન હોવું જોઈએ,
કે ક્યારેક એનું ન હોવું જરૂરી થઈ જાય. 🖤🖤
#needs #wants #humannature #emotions #dependency #notsorandomthoughts #gujaratiquotes #grishmaquotes

Rishabh Shukla

" Farthest distance in the world is between how it is and how you thought it was gonna be "  #yqtales #yqquotes #dependency #whydidyou #thinkingoutloud
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification