Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best askyourneta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best askyourneta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about questions to ask your crush, doctor asky love quotes, question ask to girl, love questions to ask a guy, interesting questions to ask,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

Question 1: Mr.Blabbermouth of late your beard started resembling that of a maulvi, is it consciously so? Answer 2: I have a very old relationship with beards. When I was a kid i used to take maize hair and make a fool of myself. The same habit continues. Question 2: Why no new gig for Corona? Answer 2 : The Thali was a huge success, The idiot Doctors are unable to raise objections now. Not that anyone can. Hahaha. But wait will ask the Army to dance for the businessmen one of these days. That #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame

read more
You think that the 
Public is stupid Question 1: Mr.Blabbermouth of late your beard started resembling that of a maulvi, is it consciously so?
Answer 2:  I have a very old relationship with beards. When I was a kid i used to take maize hair and make a fool of myself. The same habit continues.
Question 2:  Why no new gig for Corona?
Answer 2 : The Thali was a huge success, The idiot Doctors are unable to raise objections now. Not that anyone can. Hahaha.
But wait will ask the Army to dance for the businessmen one of these days. That

Vidhi Vishwas

Hello Writers! ❤️ How’s it going so far? We hope the first challenge of 'Pen the Dissent' contest had you shuffling and replaying to its beat. 😁😁 Here’s comes the second one! Brace up! 🔶 You are the Common Man - The Power House of the Democracy of our dear country, India! 🔶 Put yourself in the shoes of a talk show host and interview you favourite neta (politician) today! 😃 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame

read more

I'll provide education in each 
part of the country so that 
everyone is employed...

Employment without vacancy...   
                                                                  How is this possible?

-Vidhi Vishwas Hello Writers! ❤️

How’s it going so far? We hope the first challenge of 'Pen the Dissent' contest had you shuffling and replaying to its beat. 😁😁

Here’s comes the second one! Brace up! 
🔶 You are the Common Man - The Power House of the Democracy of our dear country, India! 
🔶 Put yourself in the shoes of a talk show host and interview you favourite neta (politician) today! 😃

Het Modi

Interviewer: Do you believe in atmanirbhar bharat??? How will you achieve it??? Cong-ratss: Yes, we've our plan and a special machine ready for that. But firstly, we need to shit on that seat. Interviewer: Can you give a glimpse of our plan??? Cong-ratss: No, we usually don't say our master-plans in open public. *sir, plan bata do. VOTES milege ;) #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame #collabbyhm

read more

Yes, we've our plan and a special 
machine ready for that. But firstly, we 
need to sit on that seat.

Do you believe in atmanirbhar 
                                                               bharat??? How will you achieve it??
 Interviewer: Do you believe in atmanirbhar bharat??? How will you achieve it???

Cong-ratss: Yes, we've our plan and a special machine ready for that. But firstly, we need to shit on that seat.

Interviewer: Can you give a glimpse of our plan???

Cong-ratss: No, we usually don't say our master-plans in open public. 
*sir, plan bata do. VOTES milege ;)

hansmeet kour

Hello Writero! ❤️ How’s it going so far? We hope the first challenge of 'Pen the Dissent' contest had you shuffling and replaying to its beat. 😁😁 Here’s comes the second one! Brace up! 🔶 You are the Common Man - The Power House of the Democracy of our dear country, India! 🔶 Put yourself in the shoes of a talk show host and interview you favourite neta (politician) today! 😃 #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #hans11

read more
ऊ oooooo विकास 
का तो हम 
'एनकाउंटर' करवा दिए..! 

जिस विकास के नाम पर 
                                      वोट कमाए 
                                     वह विकास कब आएगा..? Hello Writero! ❤️

How’s it going so far? We hope the first challenge of 'Pen the Dissent' contest had you shuffling and replaying to its beat. 😁😁

Here’s comes the second one! Brace up! 
🔶 You are the Common Man - The Power House of the Democracy of our dear country, India! 
🔶 Put yourself in the shoes of a talk show host and interview you favourite neta (politician) today! 😃

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

1.Hlo dholak ji welcome to our show? How you are feeling this is your first interview after coming out of jail? Dholak ji: arey I was falsely accused ..it was game of opposition. I'm innocent. You can see as soon as my government came my purity came in front of all 2. Ok dholak ji we all know about your purity 😀 now what are your further plans as you are elected as MLA? Dholak: I'm going to open cow sadans you know that cow is our mata..to protect her is our moto..I haven't attended my mother #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame #dreamingvet

read more
Hum sirf 3 chiz jante hai
Cow,hindu or muslim

Dholak ji..What    
                          about employment? 1.Hlo dholak ji welcome to our show? How you are feeling this is your first interview after coming out of jail?

Dholak ji: arey I was falsely accused ..it was game of opposition. I'm innocent. You can see as soon as my government came my purity came in front of all

2. Ok dholak ji we all know about your purity 😀 now what are your further plans as you are elected as MLA?

Dholak: I'm going to open cow sadans you know that cow is our mata..to protect her is our moto..I haven't attended my mother

Namit Raturi

कुर्सी पर बैठकर यह ख्याल आया,कि कोई ख्याल लिखा जाए,
क्यों ना उन बडी कुर्सी वालों को भी एक सवाल लिखा जाए ? #yqbaba #yqdidi #twoliner #shayari #hindi #politics #askyourneta #random

P Smile

Interviewer: hello sir I am Dinesh tripathi🙏 Neta ji: to ka hum bhi de apna introduction. Interviewer: sir ,how are you feeling now? Neta ji: ary mahoday apna tabiyat ekdum tandrust hai, aap swaal kriy... #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame

read more
Hahhaha!!..
I think it's a good thing.
Babuaaa..

Sir what do you 
                                      think about "ghotala"?

Interviewer: hello sir I am Dinesh tripathi🙏

Neta ji: to ka hum bhi de apna introduction.

Interviewer: sir ,how are you feeling now?

Neta ji: ary mahoday apna tabiyat ekdum tandrust hai,  aap swaal kriy...

Zumi

We are having a great personality today in front of us. He's the heir of the oldest national political party of the country. Interviewer: What do you think about the economy of the nation? Netaji: Our economy developed rapidly during the period of our government and see, now it is decreasing because of our PM and Coronavirus. PM didn't take care as he was busy spending money on Rafale Planes. Interviewer: But don't you think spending money on defence is very necessary? #yqbaba #satire #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #zumisheth #zumiwrites #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta

read more
Read full in caption.  We are having a great personality today in front of us. He's the heir of the oldest national political party of the country. 

Interviewer: What do you think about the economy of the nation? 

Netaji: Our economy developed rapidly during the period of our government and see, now it is decreasing because of our PM and Coronavirus. PM didn't take care as he was busy spending money on Rafale Planes. 

Interviewer: But don't you think spending money on defence is very necessary?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification