Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best generationaltrauma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best generationaltrauma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love gen owner, love gen malad, dominance is an autonomous feature of a gene, related genera belong to the same, motivation 3 the next generation,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ramona Singh

wake up in the morning, gaslit and fresh breakfast with the family, yelling at my ass teacher gives me homework i watch Her slap her now i have to parent else they'll kill her #HeartBreak #parenting #Trauma #gaslighting #yqparentnaama #r_untitled #generationaltrauma #nixteen

read more
 :)  wake up in the morning,
gaslit and fresh
breakfast with the family,
yelling at my ass
teacher gives me homework
i watch Her slap her
now i have to parent
else they'll kill her

Ramona Singh

you needed the sun. your face is twill fabric criss-cross banners - wrinkles woven like premature eels in an overpopulated sea who don't #Death #Trauma #r_grief #generationaltrauma #formygrandmothersgrief

read more
- h e r  s u n -
 you needed the sun.

your face is twill fabric

criss-cross banners
 - wrinkles woven like
premature eels in an
overpopulated sea who don't

Ramona Singh

your nacreous wounds speak of when it was whole and undestructed, a crown of neelgiri laminae used to be in your hair, now #ramona #womancagedinlove #generationaltrauma

read more
mother of pearl
 your nacreous wounds speak of
when it was whole and
undestructed,
a crown
of neelgiri
laminae used to be in your hair,

now

Ramona Singh

i (my mom actually) washed my hair today. and i watched a couple of TED talks and Vi's Pi-day rant (which was actually a grand piano performance), and all of the media i consumed today brought me epiphany. i was on the verge of tears. (happy tears, but you know, when something snaps terribly inside you because some woman up on a stage on the internet perfectly articulates what you've been struggling to since you've been conscious about your existence? yeah, those tears.) the following are some r #selfcare_r #wotevah #generationaltrauma

read more
some things i gathered today :)

{one of the wotevahs} i (my mom actually) washed my hair today. and i watched a couple of TED talks and Vi's Pi-day rant (which was actually a grand piano performance), and all of the media i consumed today brought me epiphany. i was on the verge of tears. (happy tears, but you know, when something snaps terribly inside you because some woman up on a stage on the internet perfectly articulates what you've been struggling to since you've been conscious about your existence? yeah, those tears.) the following are some r

Ramona Singh

they all are as repulsive as mouthfuls of hair i used to teach sums on a chalkboard and alone, i sucked on the stuff too. they are as ugly as their overworked wives who serve their jobless men all day long, serve those men, and be called jobless by them it's not that bad, you know all the money just flows around #Oppression #abuse #Trauma #illiteracy #ramona #generationaltrauma

read more
they.
 they all are as repulsive as mouthfuls of hair
i used to teach sums on a chalkboard
and alone, i sucked on the stuff too.

they are as ugly as their overworked wives who serve their jobless men all day long,
serve those men, and be called jobless by them
it's not that bad, you know
all the money just flows around

Ramona Singh

i need to get this off me because i'm not a paper who needs a weight on my chest at all times. (a bra is enough torment) today i just listened i listened to her for three hours, or who knows, maybe four, or two. #Daylight #healing #Trauma #fifteen_ramona #generationaltrauma #superglue

read more
superglue/daylight

/caption/ i need to get this off me
because
i'm not a paper
who needs a weight on my chest at all times. (a bra is enough torment)

today i just listened
i listened to her for three hours,
or who knows, maybe four, or two.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification