Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waituntil Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waituntil Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for me, wait a minute who are you, wait...let me start over, wait for you lyrics,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Jigar Mevada

Just wait for me one more time.. #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wildfire

read more
We smile together..

Wait for me until,
We Cry together....

Just wait for me one more time,
Until we Die together..  Just wait for me one more time.. 

#Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Wildfire

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I complete my duties and come with you for a life after death #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Naseem Habib

#Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I prove my love for you.... #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine

Prasanth SD

அம்மாவாசை 
என்று கூட 
தெரியாமல் 
நிலவுக்காக 
காத்திருப்பேன். 
நிலவாக 
என் 
அவள்...! #waitingforyou #waituntil  #trichypaiyan

Svetlana Saraswat

#Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo19 #poem #solitude #unrequitedlove

read more
I have wicker furniture,
steaming brown basmati with lentil soup,
pale yellow curtains almost always drawn,
a table next to a window,
soft pillows and softer beds,
a peaceful passing of loneliness
loneliness so pretty 
the world had to give it another name...

and when all the above and I
become one and the same

Wait for me until then. 
 #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine

#napowrimo #napowrimo19 #poem #solitude #unrequitedlove

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I've finished washing the dishes,
put the children to bed 
and then we can play 
the unfinished game of chess.
Don't you dare to cheat 🙂🙂 #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
Life becomes meaningless without my name on your lips! #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitin Kr Harit

#Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nkharit #nkharit_wait #followme #yqdidi

read more
Wait for me, until I dessolve in You!
With this body, this heart and yes, soul too. #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nkharit #nkharit_wait #followme #yqdidi

Batul Hafiji

.............!  #Collab 
#waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Deepak Kanoujia

He, waiting for a news not for rosy rose...
Which will bring her permanently close...  #15wordpoem #NumberedPoem
#Newsnrose
#waituntil
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification