Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqinterviews Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqinterviews Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kulbhushan Arora

ये लगभग मुझ जैसे उत्तर देने वाली, मेरे अंतर्मन से जुड़ी है। कूझसे यही सवाल पूछता तो 90% उत्तर यही होते। तन्हा हैं सब, घर हो की महफिल हो, तन्हा हैं सब, भरी दुनिया हो कि दिल हो, तन्हा मुसाफिर हैं, साथी हो कि मंज़िल हो.... क्योंकि अधिकांशत: लोग उसी को ढूढते हैं जो सबका है, सबके करीब है। #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqinspiration #yqinterviews #yqकुलभूषण

read more

ये लगभग मुझ जैसे उत्तर देने वाली, मेरे अंतर्मन से जुड़ी है। कूझसे यही सवाल पूछता तो 90% उत्तर यही होते।
तन्हा हैं सब, 
घर हो की महफिल हो,
तन्हा हैं सब,
भरी दुनिया हो कि दिल हो,
तन्हा मुसाफिर हैं,
साथी हो कि मंज़िल हो....
क्योंकि अधिकांशत: लोग उसी को ढूढते हैं जो सबका है, सबके करीब है।

Kulbhushan Arora

Gööd Mörñïñg everyone☺️ Presenting yet another séssíóñ with Kulbhushan Arora🙏💐☕ 🙏🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🙏 Thoibi:- What would you like to say to all during this time of the year where times and situations are getting worse day by day? Your tips to keep góíñg... #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriters #yqinterviews #chitchatsession

read more
प्रश्न ऐसे किए
मन को छू गए
मन मुखर हुआ 
अन्तर्मन को
अन्तर्मन भाव कह गए🙏🙏🙏🙏 Gööd Mörñïñg everyone☺️

Presenting yet another séssíóñ with Kulbhushan Arora🙏💐☕

🙏🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🙏

Thoibi:- What would you like to say to all during this time of the year where times and situations are getting worse day by day? Your tips to keep góíñg...

Chitra Iyer

Get ready for some lol moments with the Humour Queen ... Also kñówñ as a Whacking Queen 👑 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Chitra 🤗🤗🤗 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 Thoibi:-Yqbaba comes with a marriage proposal💍 and at the same time kumar comes to propose you with a red rose 🌹 in hand...what would you do? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqinterviews #lolmoments

read more
She calls me a masterpiece, but I would like to pass on that hat to her..she rocks with her interview sessions and rocks us  with her perfect choice of questions..💖
 Get ready for some lol moments with the Humour Queen ...
Also kñówñ as a Whacking Queen 👑

Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Chitra  🤗🤗🤗

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thoibi:-Yqbaba comes with a marriage proposal💍 and at the same time kumar comes to propose you with a red rose 🌹 in hand...what would you do?

Sweta

#yqinterviews I happen to interview Dr. Sanghavi to know a bit more about her insights towards life. And the end, I feel so on-cloud-nine to be doing this. Why? Because of her answers. I wager, you don't want to miss this. So here it goes - Z: Dr. Sanghavi, when someone soars in the sky of your posts in YourQuote, they realise how beautifully your words speak for you. So, tell us more about the lady they speak for. S: Pheww! I already feel the jitters. But firstly, let me begin this by thank #yqbaba #testimonial

read more
        #yqinterviews

I happen to interview Dr. Sanghavi to know a bit more about her insights towards life. And the end, I feel so on-cloud-nine to be doing this. Why? Because of her answers. I wager, you don't want to miss this. So here it goes -

Z: Dr. Sanghavi, when someone soars in the sky of your posts in YourQuote, they realise how beautifully your words speak for you. So, tell us more about the lady they speak for. 

S: Pheww! I already feel the jitters.
But firstly, let me begin this by thank

The Incomplete Metaphor

Sohan: Hello, friends! I’m extremely elated to tell you all that today, I shall be interviewing one of my favourite writers! Meet Kumarpal Vardhan: the ‘Man With The Pen’. Indeed, I hope our dear friends get inspired by his life story just like many others did. Hi, Kumarpal Bhaiya! It’s an amazing opportunity to interview you, indeed. Kumarpal: Hi Sohan! How are you doing? I am glad you took out time for this interview. I am looking forward to your questions! Sohan: I am doing awesome, thank #Quote #Interview #Motivation #Inspiration #author #yqbaba #yqinterviews

read more
Meet Kumarpal Vardhan, The Man who walks the skies using his pen. Sohan: Hello, friends! I’m extremely elated to tell you all that today, I shall be interviewing one of my favourite writers! Meet Kumarpal Vardhan: the ‘Man With The Pen’. Indeed, I hope our dear friends get inspired by his life story just like many others did.

Hi, Kumarpal Bhaiya! It’s an amazing opportunity to interview you, indeed. 

Kumarpal: Hi Sohan! How are you doing? I am glad you took out time for this interview. I am looking forward to your questions!

Sohan: I am doing awesome, thank

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

जब स्वयं 
समर्थ न होकर
किसी अन्य के लिए
अपार समर्थता आ जाये
अपने को भूल
दूसरे की चिंता सताये
तभी समझ लो
प्रेम ने अपने चरण बढ़ाये..!
🌹
 #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqdidi #yqdada #yqinterviews #bestyqhindiquotes #servethesoul #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with R Ya Krishna

आजकल पोस्ट करके डिलीट करने की लत लग गई है .... #yqbaba #yqdidi #YQBhaiJaan #yqdada #yqinterviews #servethesoul #bestyqhindiquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with R Ya Krishna

read more
दिल ही तो
चिंगारी लगाता आया है
कभी तुमको
कभी मुझको
कभी उसको
सुलगाता आया है...!
🌹 आजकल पोस्ट करके डिलीट करने की लत लग गई है ....

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijaan #yqdada #yqinterviews #servethesoul #bestyqhindiquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with R Ya Krishna

सुनो...
कुछ ख़ास है क्या
अच्छा लगता है नाम तुम्हारा
पढ़ती हूँ तो नयनों को भाता
सुनती तो कर्णप्रिय हो जाता
लिखती तो दिल धड़क जाता
बोलती तो बोला ना जाता
कुछ राज़ है क्या....
यह प्रेम का आगाज़ है क्या...?
🌹
 #bestyqhindiquotes #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqwtiters #yqinterviews #yqlovequotes #yqlovepoetry

"नव किसलय सम प्रेम मेरा
हृदय शाख पर उपज रहा
आओ मेघ सम बरसो तुम
विकसित रूप दो उसको तुम"
🌹 #bestyqhindiquotes #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqwtiters #yqinterviews

जो थीं ग़लतफ़हमियाँ तेरे-मेरे बीच
उनको दूर किया जा सकता था
थी जो उलझनें हमारे दरमियाँ
उनको सुलझाया जा सकता था
वज़ह ,बेवज़ह ही बना दी फासलों की