Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethatfilm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethatfilm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up traduction, like to follow up,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
never get bored watching. Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

praveen kalabhavi

Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can see without eyes only can feel by heart beat sound🔊 Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhinivesh Kumar

#likethatfilm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
ends with a sad note
but
has no sequel #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#simileyqchallengeacceptecollabyouarethefim

read more
had shown me the trailer of happiness but has proved to be the reason of my sadness. You are the film which was thought to have the funniest scenes but proved to have the ghastliest ones. You are the film which tended to make my life a blockbuster hit but you in actual you made it a flop. Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#simile#yqchallengeaccepte#collab#youarethefim

Sourajita D

Short films like *Anukul* and *If and When* solves the plot but leaves a question hanging. The question of what you would do had you been in place of them. ❤ The answer to these films are bigger question. #sourajita #simile #likethatfilm #lovewithouthim #Movie #ShortFilm #bigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
addresses the plot with an answer 
but leaves a bigger speculation behind!  Short films like *Anukul* and *If and When* solves the plot but leaves a question hanging. The question of what you would do had you been in place of them. ❤

The answer to these films are bigger question.

#Sourajita #simile #likethatfilm #lovewithouthim #movie #shortfilm #bigger #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"I could have smiled that day. 
I avoided it so that you don't 
understand the misunderstanding 
I tried to create to reject your love!" Illusion of not loving you! 

#freshthoughts #sourajita #thelastlie #feltthehappiest #lovewithouthim  #likethatfilm #quotereview #restzone

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
never makes me feel bored  no matter how many times  I see it. Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sadending #getcloser #tinku_ranjan_mitra #MyThoughts #englishquote

read more
Unfinished Romantic.
The end of which is sad, 
But the aftertaste will get closer. Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sadending #getcloser #tinku_ranjan_mitra #mythoughts #englishquote

sanjana ranjan

read more
Yet to release. Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kirangi Kansara

read more
I would never get bored watching again and again! Participate in this #simile challenge and find what kind of movie your loved one resembles with. #likethatfilm  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification