Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reminderquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reminderquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 30 rem to px, 22px to rem, 1px to rem, photograph this is how you remind me, reminder meaning in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Atishay jain

This world is full of coal, but don't stop, may be you can find diamond in them!! #reminderquote #yqchallenge #search

Shalini Sinha

Reminder:

No matter what,
N.E.V.E.R
dare to giveup.

On your dreams.
 Never!
#yourquotebaba 
#goalsoflife 
#reminderquote 
#desiretobelove

Darshan Blon

#reminderquote to myself, A small jolt to keep my spirit burning and to prepare for the challenges that awaits after this day. #yqbaba #staymotivated #staypositive #words #SelfMotivation #KeepGoing #wordsforthesoul

read more
It's just a day that has ended
More battles are left to be faught tomorrow,
Buckle up ur spirits don't remain stranded 
To be victorious you gotta chew up your sorrow.
Face them troubles right in the eye
Don't you dare quit, Yes! be that guy
Who lives by the edge and reminds himself:
"I can't give up yet, I'll give it another try"
Sleep for now, take some rest Kaviraj
Don't get lost, Don't loose hope
These problems are merely a Mirage.  #reminderquote to myself,
A small jolt to keep my spirit burning and to prepare for the challenges that awaits after this day.
#yqbaba #staymotivated #staypositive #words #selfmotivation #keepgoing #wordsforthesoul

Sourajita D

Hidden behind love
was my faith
that we'll survive us!  #344poem #sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #hearttoheart #firstlove #reminderquote

Sourajita D

I consoled myself 
saying that the road he 
took to walk out of my life
 had no roundabout! Inspired by ©Fathima Shamla 

#newwallpapers #sourajita #yqbaba #लवआजकल #yqtales #hearttoheart #firstlove #reminderquote

Sourajita D

"Most of the times I want to write and don't have words; and sometimes I have words but nothing is right!" Right to Write🖤

#sourajita #yqbaba #sour_collab #yqtales #reminderquote #firstlove 
#लवआजकल #तुम्हारेलिए

Sourajita D

Beautiful🖤 Let your beauty not blind you and turn you into a fool. P.S Open for collab #sourajita #yqbaba #newwallpapers #yqtales #sour_collab #FirstLove #लवआजकल #reminderquote

read more
"Stay beauty-full always
not a beauty-fool." Beautiful🖤

Let your beauty not blind you and turn you into a fool.
P.S Open for collab 

#sourajita #yqbaba #newwallpapers #yqtales #sour_collab #firstlove #लवआजकल #reminderquote

Sourajita D

Jeopardise🖤 #sourajita #yqbaba whispering_with_naś #yqtales #newwallpapers #FirstLove #sour_collab #reminderquote

read more
"Putting a relationship on break doesn't mean to put brake on love!" Jeopardise🖤

#sourajita #yqbaba #whispering_with_naś #yqtales #newwallpapers #firstlove  #sour_collab #reminderquote

Sourajita D

"Let's sometimes show
love the way;
 it can't show to us. 
The way to move on!" Show🖤
 #firstlove #sourajita #yqbaba #sour_collab #yqtales #newwallpapers 
#whispering_with_naś #reminderquote

Sourajita D

When somebody ignores your love, it makes you closer to this emotion and you understand It better. When one knows the capacity of her love, the opportunities grow endless.💖💖💖 #sourajita #yqbaba #लवआजकल #reminderquotelove #newwallpapers #FirstLove #प्यार

read more
"His ignorance about 
my love just makes 
my love remain understood!" When somebody ignores your love, it makes you closer to this emotion and you understand It better.

When one knows the capacity of her love, the opportunities grow endless.💖💖💖

#sourajita #yqbaba #लवआजकल #reminderquote#love #newwallpapers
#firstlove #प्यार
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification