Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seethrough Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seethrough Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daimio was delighted to see, if you could see her through my eyes, you could see her in spanish, want to see you quotes, see you soon quotes for boyfriend,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

All your questions
Came packaged with intentions

Yes, I see right through you

#intention #intentions #seethrough #iseeyou #seeyou  #question #questions

Sourajita D

they had seen through
people's face and read 
out their intentions to me!  Spectacles 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #seethrough #shades
#spectaclescouldspeak, #musingtime #intention #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tay Swizzle

Now don't you dare ignore Dr. Sin!
He is one of the most renowned psychiatric. Am I clear? #mobilephones #addictedto #astouch #seethrough #cannotlive  #everytimeithinkofyou #inthisworldoftechnologyandsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sin

Sherlock Doyle

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth. “You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday. I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the #Reality #Simulation #Control #Reflection #virtualworld #Matrix #scifishortstory #seethrough

read more
REFLECTION

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth.

“You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday.

I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the

Sarika Tripathi

“When you feel sad, bad or angry just Count your Blessings, to calm down and rationalise your response, not necessarily to forget the cause” #sad
#bad
#angry
#blessing
#rationality
#seethrough
#thinkpositive
#thinkbeforeyouact

Drg

Many a time I can see through people, sense their intentions, and yet I choose to forgive.
For I know, kindness resides within.

I walk beside them, holding their hand, enduring their fake promises and phony expressions,and yet I choose to stay. 
For I know, melancholy resides within. 

I see them changing masks each day, to camouflage their malice, and yet I choose to believe.
For I know, an empathetic light resides within. 

They put on a good show, think they've got me fooled, and yet I choose to agree. 
For I know,a bruised soul resides within. 

There have been umpteen times, I have read their pseudo-happy faces, and yet I choose to hold on.
For I know, they yearn for acceptance, for a baby's heart resides within. #yqbaba #yopowrimo #seethrough

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification