Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wckalokagathia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wckalokagathia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

°°Seeing Mass Poetry°° Looking through streets, alleys and roads, I find poems. In the auto driver, who keeps on shouting the names of various places, some of which I don't even recognise. His voice and the inflections in it, forms the poem's verses. I sit at a tea shop, and see #aestheticthoughts #yqwritersclub #wcwordoftheday #wckalokagathia #theunsungquill

read more
°° Seeing Mass Poetry °°

| caption |  °°Seeing Mass Poetry°°

Looking through streets, alleys and roads,
I find poems. In the auto driver, who
keeps on shouting the names of various
places, some of which I don't even recognise.
His voice and the inflections in it, forms
the poem's verses. I sit at a tea shop, and see

Miss xyz

This time, his field of hope was barren, letting the musing to hold some breath. Zephyr carried his faith in an open book of love. But, the pages didn't carry his words. The last time when the page was torn, it was glued. He spelt his #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #picturesthatspeak #ATpicspeak7 #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #wckalokagathia

read more
Life fluctuates to heal
(Read in caption) This time, his field of hope was 
barren, letting the musing to hold 
some breath. Zephyr carried his 
faith in an open book of love. But, 
the pages didn't carry his words.

The last time when the page was 
torn, it was glued. He spelt his

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification